challenger owner here, wanted to say hello

mjf6866

Reaction score
hi guys, feel like i'm the weird new guy at school here introducing myself cause i own an 09 challenger r/t 6speed w/3.92 rear but love all cars. especially the 3 new modern muscle cars.

i was invited over by reefblue and 1bad65...a couple of good guys from this board i met over on the camaro5 boards of all places. it was getting hard to discuss cars in a civil manner over there, so they invited me over here.

look forward to sharing specs, times, stories, and techniques with you guys about my car and about all of yours. its good to know the competition ;)

:beerchug2:

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't get it???

I love the new Challenger! I honestly think they are the best body style compared to the new Camaro and the S197.

A silver SRT-8 Challenger is just tits.

However, I'd never think to join a Challenger site until I either bought one or decided I was getting one.

You are welcome here. Just keep in mind that we've had an influx of trolls from other boards lately, so you might catch a bit of flack at first.

Feel free to post all about your car in the Pitstop.

Maybe, we can convince you to grab an S197 before long.

mjf6866

Reaction score
thanks guys...i dont have any intentions of trolling...just like to talk about the competition cause it gets pretty boring talking with just challenger guys all the time

you wouldnt need to convince me! if i had the cash, i'd be looking to get a new 5.0 to add to my stable for sure. awesome cars.

mjf6866

Reaction score
thanks guys for the welcome...

here are some pics of the big gal...

in case anyone was wondering of mods, well i dont have any done at the moment except for a catch can and an Amsoil air filter, but here is a list of things that i have lined up for it after i get some baseline runs this spring at stock power with the rear suspension kit so i dont blow the rear up wheel hopping :):

-"hopnot" rear susupension kit to eliminate the terrible wheel hop experienced in the 6 speeds and reduce body roll
-predator tuner (eventually to get at least an email tune if not a dyno tune)
-180 degree thermostat
-modified stock airbox (removing intake baffle)
-CAI using an SRT chin spoiler brake duct opening
-MBRP cat back
-real performance tires (the stock RSAs are garbage for straight line acceleration and too skinny)

oh and for those wondering, i'm from pittsburgh pa

Attachments

• user468_pic1336_1298744050.jpg
    user468_pic1336_1298744050.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 45
  • user468_pic1337_1298744050.jpg
    user468_pic1337_1298744050.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 53
  • user468_pic1338_1298744050.jpg
    user468_pic1338_1298744050.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

reefblue93

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, glad you made it. A lot of cool car enthusiasts on this site, I'm kinda out on an island as well with my Fox body lol.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Personally, I really enjoy talking about other cars with people as long as it doesn't turn into an insult fest. Ignore those that try to start shit with you.

I, like S197 GT, was wondering why a Dodge guy would join up with a Mustang forum. But your answer to that is quite reasonable. So, WELCOME!

I'd love to see more pics of your car. And if I had the $$, I'd have a Challenger in my garage as well as my 'Stang.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
welcome man. My neighbor has a car just like yours. I drool over his and he drools over mine. I love that body style. If they lost about 400lbs, I'd probably buy one.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
thanks guys for the welcome...

here are some pics of the big gal...

in case anyone was wondering of mods, well i dont have any done at the moment except for a catch can and an Amsoil air filter, but here is a list of things that i have lined up for it after i get some baseline runs this spring at stock power with the rear suspension kit so i dont blow the rear up wheel hopping :):

-"hopnot" rear susupension kit to eliminate the terrible wheel hop experienced in the 6 speeds and reduce body roll
-predator tuner (eventually to get at least an email tune if not a dyno tune)
-180 degree thermostat
-modified stock airbox (removing intake baffle)
-CAI using an SRT chin spoiler brake duct opening
-MBRP cat back
-real performance tires (the stock RSAs are garbage for straight line acceleration and too skinny)

oh and for those wondering, i'm from pittsburgh pa
What part of Pittsburgh?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back