challenger owner here, wanted to say hello

mjf6866

Reaction score
That will change quick if your troll up threads.... return the same hospitality and you will enjoy yourself around here. We too like all the new muscle cars because without the other two who would we race lol "The only thing you have to worry about losing to in a mustang is another mustang" lol jk I love your car it looks sweet in the DQ parking lot, keep us updated on the progress in the Pitstop....:rockon:
i dont intend to troll at all, i mainly joined up to keep in contact with my buddy 1bad65 and new friend reefblue93 and also to talk cars with car guys that dont own challengers for once. i'll likely just be posting in the pitstop with progress.

btw i gotta say your stang looks very sharp, love those wheels and how you blacked everything out!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i dont intend to troll at all, i mainly joined up to keep in contact with my buddy 1bad65 and new friend reefblue93 and also to talk cars with car guys that dont own challengers for once. i'll likely just be posting in the pitstop with progress.

btw i gotta say your stang looks very sharp, love those wheels and how you blacked everything out!

The only mod to the exterior I did was wheels and tint. Otherwise that's stock. Its a Bullitt and it came that way...thanks for the compliment! Be good and welcome to the suck!

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Forgot to add,if you plan on tuning or adding anything and want great service and honest attitude,Wolfpack speed in pittsburgh is the way.Also,near me but well worth the drive(some all the way from va) is powerhouse near me. Just an idea for future mods.

Justin11b

Reaction score
Challengers are certified 'BA'. I love them and almost bought one myself. I ended up with my 2010 in April of last year, 1 month before the 5.0's came out, so I stole mine off the lot with 0% interest and loaded for $32k compared to the Challenger SRT8's $45k price tag and more like a 6-9% interest. I'll own one, one day. And Hemi Orange is sick!!! Welcome! I don't discriminate, I'd drive em all!!

mjf6866

Reaction score
thank you cdutches78!...i've been asking around for a place that can dyno tune and is reputable, for down the road...i'll keep those in mind

thanks to everyone else for being friendly to this mopar guy in foreign territory ;)

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thank you cdutches78!...i've been asking around for a place that can dyno tune and is reputable, for down the road...i'll keep those in mind

thanks to everyone else for being friendly to this mopar guy in foreign territory ;)
where are you located?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
The challenger is the only other "NEW" car I would own. I honestly think they did the best job out of anyone when it came to making a throwback car.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The challenger is the only other "NEW" car I would own. I honestly think they did the best job out of anyone when it came to making a throwback car.
I have to agree with you on that Kimmer, I have been caught a couple times at a Dodge dealership joy riding the SRT8.... They are a really sharp car. I like the black one and have thought sevral times about trading but just feel like a cheating bastard when Im driving one....fml

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back