Check these BMR Equipped S197 results out

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So, I have been putting many hours into my new FB page recently. It is basically a page I have made that is Mustang specific, and the purpose is to offer direct support to people who need suspension help. At the track on the weekend and need assistance, installing a part over the weekend and hung up on the install....well you get the point.

Anyways, one of the folders I am working on is the "RESULTS" album showing S197's who have gone above and beyond with our components. I don't count cars with our DS Loop, or just a sticker....these cars have to be legit BMR cars.

After getting partially through some of my folders, I am still no where near finished - and got to thinking, "holy shit - that is a proven track record"

Check these BMR equipped cars out.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.583154845121082.1073741830.582867248483175&type=3

I still have many to add, handling cars...all the standing mile record holders, etc.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Nice, liked and shared out the page. I made it a point to do all BMR on my 2013, as I am just a little unhappy about the parts that went on my 2007. I think the only things i dont have on the 2013 is the A arms and the rear sway bar.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, liked and shared out the page. I made it a point to do all BMR on my 2013, as I am just a little unhappy about the parts that went on my 2007. I think the only things i dont have on the 2013 is the A arms and the rear sway bar.

Awesome! Great to hear that you realize the BMR difference. :patriot:

I have been adding a bunch of S197Forum members all day long today.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL!

I do like that sig pic - always have! You have an impressive car sir.

CoreGT

forum member
Reaction score
New one coming soon on the new setup IF the camera dudes aren't haters on new cars that look stock like usually are..

Chevelle_Dave in Tampa took this one for me after I asked him for it.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Mines not fast, but it wins!!! Someday I'll make that wall of fame. LOL

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mines not fast, but it wins!!! Someday I'll make that wall of fame. LOL

Well, winners are what we want on the wall of fame.

If you have a launch pic, or can get one, I will throw it up in a heartbeat!

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the great products, great service, knowledge sharing, and general BS'ing over the years. Started out when I was pushing my car over the hump into the 10's up here over 3 years ago, and helped us all the way to 8.16 @ 170mph.

Quite the trip over the past 3 years

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back