Chiron / AbdullaGT - Fun in Mexico!

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
weeeeellll.... like i said i did back the boost off about 2-3psi soooo.. if you really wanted to you could put it back to 40% gate pressure on the eboost 2 which will give you back ur 2-3psi and things will get a little more interesting ;) haha good to see ur out having a good time with the car tho

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
weeeeellll.... like i said i did back the boost off about 2-3psi soooo.. if you really wanted to you could put it back to 40% gate pressure on the eboost 2 which will give you back ur 2-3psi and things will get a little more interesting ;) haha good to see ur out having a good time with the car tho

Haha, don't tempt me! I'm working with Lito to get a new tune, it's running rich as hell at idle, so I'll probably see about bumping the boost while I'm at it. I am loving the car, thanks again!

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to see it went to someone who will appreciate it.. and u can turn down the boost a pump all the way that should help with it running so rich.. if you do turn up the boost just turn the boost a pump up to 30 and you'll be set.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back