PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
IMAG0197.jpg

I need a 93 Race tune!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thank God for Dan a American Muscle for coming through for me. He was extremely helpful in getting my tunes to me.

I don't know what happened here in this thread with the promises but it's fixed now.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear Darren, you sounded so sad yesterday. It would suck to be promised something and then that promise not be delivered on.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Glad to hear, you sounded so sad yesterday. It would suck to be promised something and then that promise not be delivered on.

Thanks James, it was somewhat discouraging yesterday since I worked all day to get the intake on taking extreme caution to perform the task without screwups.

Chris Rose,

I sent you 2 emails. One the actual tune for revision if necessary and the second email is the datalog session I performed this morning for you to evaluate.

Please review and advise.

Thanks

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
:booring::whistling:

How bout some feedback?!?!?! Sent 2 emails with info. What the __________?!?!?!?!?!?!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Whoa whoa, I got an email with the datalog on Saturday. I'm not here Saturday and we're closed on Sunday. Today is the first business day I could have looked at it (Monday). I have tons to do, give me a little bit of time to look at them. I know you're excited. I work from home almost every day and weekend and this Saturday and Sunday I was getting caught up on life, finally.

This is why I typically recommend that you place an order with Bama for tune updates, that way the people who write tunes full time will be able to knock it out for you in a business day or two. When you email me a request or post it on a forum, it could take a few business days or even a week to get turned back around, and last week I was in meetings all week long, most of which were planned last-minute.

Regardless, looks like Dann at Bama got you hooked up. The datalog you sent me Saturday afternoon looks great. Fuel trims look great, sources for fuel and spark are good, pressure, pump duty cycle look good. I made a tiny tweak to timing at WOT and that's it. You're good to go.

Hope it's performing well for you!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Chris! what about my datalog man, I feel all unloved and shit, you're lucky I don't have any feelings left.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL - Frank, I shot you back an email on the 27th. I'll send over again in a minute when I get back down to my office.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Don't get mad and blow up my #8 piston please. I'm just playing and i need all 8 piston!!!!! LOL

Thanks again Chris!:highfive:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back