My delivery truck (smirk)

JC SSP

Reaction score
I am curious… did you get the 3:73 and elec LSD?

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
Going to make some noise after work tomorrow morning! Yanked the exhaust again and pulled the seats this time. Couldn't resist a pass on the way in and was rewarded with a new best. Fastest trap speed to date as well. Earlier this week, the temps & DA were much lower so one can only wonder what if…

IMG_3892.png

JC SSP

Reaction score
Any way to do a short belt or remove the front sway bar? Those were old tricks back in the day… drop the tail gate in the down position too. Lol

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
Any way to do a short belt or remove the front sway bar? Those were old tricks back in the day… drop the tail gate in the down position too. Lol

The 10 minute tune up from the 5.0 sbf days!

Well, I could remove the AC belt. I’m leary about pulling the sway bar because it’s already unloading the front tires and that’s leading to front wheel hopping on some aborted passes. That will 100% kill the transfer case.

Another option is a lightweight water pump pulley from the Factory Stock racers parts bin.

I have seen no data to support this but it’s been said that dropping the tail gate hurts more than it helps. I could easily remove the bumper too.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
When I bought my F150 (crew cab 4x4) I removed the spacers on the rear axle because the ass end was jacked up so high, just like yours. IMO it looks much better with the rear wheels actually in the wheel wells instead of under them. Gets the truck closer to level, doesn't affect hauling or driving abilities and is free.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back