Christmas in October!!!!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Can you cut the resonators off of the OTA pipes and send them to me? I'll gladly pay shipping.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yes, they will just need 11-14 caliper brackets if you don't have them. The actual calipers are the same as 05-10 though, just a larger rotor.
I can't tell 100% from the pics, but I think the brackets are included. I know he wouldn't have needed them with brembos.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren, there is a guy on FB that buys stock intakes.

Thanks James! I'm gonna stick to the plan of giving this stuff away as a "Pay it forward" endeavor. Once again, thanks for looking out for me.:highfive:

Can you cut the resonators off of the OTA pipes and send them to me? I'll gladly pay shipping.

This may be a viable option only because shipping may be murderous for the OTA's intact. Lemme see what I can do.

Is the intake manifold gone?

Negative Ghost Rider.

Air box not the tube but the box.. I am going to be stripping my car soon thats the only stock part i no longer have..

You want it??? PM me your number/address/ so I can text with the shipping.

Guys, I'm going to remind everybody that 2 days prior to posting this I tossed ALL my boxes into a bonfire not thinking I was ever going to do this so now I must look for boxes. Be patient with me.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
Interested in the MGW Shifter stuff do you know what thread it is looking for M10X1.25

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
I can take it to the hardware store and find out. LOL.

Eh its not worth all that hassle I bet it will fit with my shifter. I doubt they would have different thread patterns for each shifter they make. (I have a gt500 MGW shifter)

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Eh its not worth all that hassle I bet it will fit with my shifter. I doubt they would have different thread patterns for each shifter they make. (I have a gt500 MGW shifter)

You want it? I can drop it off to the USPS in a soft envelope for mailing??

Send me your number if you do so I can text pics of receipt for mailing.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
For those selling brakes in the future I just shipped the front rotors and front calipers and rear rotors, which all came up to 95 freakin pounds for $78 at FedEx.

I thought that was VERY cheap since it weighed A TON!!! Omg!!! It's gonna suck for the FedEx driver that has to lug that box around. LOL!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back