Classified section specifically for 2011?

Bryan

forum member
Reaction score
I try to buy spare parts ie wear parts for my cars when everyone upgrades theirs.

The 2011 and up section parts for sale wouldnt be a bad idea, its just one more section.
Id gladly moderate it for you guys. Im a moderator over 8 sections on www.turbobuick.com Quick6'n'-K.C.

It does suck when someone doesnt list the year, just to find out it would have fit.

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the cold hard truth to the matter is the select few people that maintain this site spend about 3 times more time than they need to doing so. It's already a crap shoot for someone to get something in the correct classified forum (still have a hard time convincing people that a fucking tire is NOT S197 Mustang specific). Adding more forums would just increase the overhead on the staff. And like about half the other forums on here, people would post in the incorrect place, then bitch when it gets moved because "I wanted more visibility and people don't look at that other forum very often".

Not that it is a bad suggestion. It is just not really one that we are willing to take on.

/\ see above

I'd love to see a 11'-newer section. We have one devoted to tech, so why not to parts?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
All that would be in a 2011-12 Forsale section is a bunch of burnt #8 pistons!:omfg: Who needs a whole section for that?!?!?!:roflmao:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
the cold hard truth to the matter is the select few people that maintain this site spend about 3 times more time than they need to doing so. It's already a crap shoot for someone to get something in the correct classified forum (still have a hard time convincing people that a fucking tire is NOT S197 Mustang specific). Adding more forums would just increase the overhead on the staff. And like about half the other forums on here, people would post in the incorrect place, then bitch when it gets moved because "I wanted more visibility and people don't look at that other forum very often".

Not that it is a bad suggestion. It is just not really one that we are willing to take on.

Hawg, this had me rolling

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawg, this had me rolling

What's really funny is one of our Classified Forum moderators posted tires in the Mustang Parts section this week

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
On a side note, what kills me in the 'parts for sale' section is when a member titles his/her thread as "parts for sale"...Really?! No shit, ya dont say? :wtf:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hate when parts are listed with no year model listed

On a side note, what kills me in the 'parts for sale' section is when a member titles his/her thread as "parts for sale"...Really?! No shit, ya dont say? :wtf:

THIS!

Could we make it one of the rules to list the model year of the vehicle the parts are coming off of in the title?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wish they would make it a rule, but I got flamed when I asked

If u r refering to the comment above, hardly a flame, a single joke.

I think the MY ID is a reasonable one. I'll add it to the sticky.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back