Cleaning Detail Towels

usafimj

Reaction score
How do you guys wash your towels after a full on detail? I've read that you can wash them with regular laundry and I've also read that you have to wash them seperately. So whats the correct way to reuse towels.

28ONE

Reaction score
The problem of mixing MF towels with regular laundry is you take the chance of mixing cotton fibers with your microfibers.

I always wash my microfiber towels by themselves using a microfiber detergent (Used for treating, cleaning and preparing microfibers because it is a powerful degreaser and strong detergent with the absence of bleach or fabric softeners, both of which mean a certain slow death to microfibers) - every other cycle I'll add vinegar to the rinse to maintain help softness. Always dry on low heat for no more than 15-20 minutes. Drying on high heat will destroy the microfiber towels and they will lost their softness...

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
separate wash just mf
I use 3d products towel kleen, although many others exist-follow the instructions
dry with no sheets etc as that will leave residue on the towels
keeps them soft and plush and last a lot longer

Kput

forum member
Reaction score
With the amount of money some of us have spent on towels, we can't just use them once.... lol

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
I wash mine separate, use hot water and laundry soap without scent or color. I also use only 1/2 of.the detergent I would normally use on regular clothes. I dry mine on delicate setting.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back