Cleaning out the shop. Need work space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure why thats really relevant. The guy poast these things for sale in January and had been answering and receiving messages until he was paid. Then he told everyone he was going to ship and dropped off the face of the earth. Ive sent him emails private messages and even messaged through facebook Im sure a cell number would do nothing for the situation He wont respond to a paypal dispute either. Sounds like a total crook to me

I have to agree with this; sorry to hear about the news but that was a month ago and he was on here Jan 23 so that logic ain't making sense.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Nice I leave a negative feedback for him and people start messaging me questioning if I bought anything? Yes I did as stated several times in this thread and if you guys don't want people using the itrader system for people that fuck people over then why is it even here

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Found out some things.

Apparently Jason's grandfather died in December, the car and parts are at the grandfather's house, the house is for sale. The car is torn totally apart.

I may have a cell # for him. If your owed parts and car post or PM me and I'll get u the number.

Does not excuse the lack of communication and zero effort..

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for grandpa passing but that's a month ago. He had plenty of time to list the items a month later and take pictures of them. Not to mention quick responses till people sent him money. Then one random response and then no responses to email private messages or paypal dispute. Its amazing how after hes gotten enough posts in he decides to list things and not follow through but grandpa has nothing to do with the situation at all

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I see you Jason. Logged in today. You gonna make things right?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone has hear from him in the last few days please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back