clunk from rear end now squeek.....

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
So on the same day I installed, GT500 brembos in the front with cross drilled and slotted rotors in the rear along with Hawk HPS pads. I also installed a Eibach pro kit of lowering springs and a Granatelli ADJ panhard bar. Now shortly after and I do mean shortly like 10 minutes after I have a weird clunking sound while going over bumps in the road. It literally sounds like my rearend is falling off. Then 2 days later I develop a high pitched squeek. Now I unistalled and reinstalled my ADJ panhard bar 3 times now and uninstalled and reinstalled my rear brakes 4 times. Clunk and squeek are still there. I then removed my spare tire, jack and dynomatted my trunk. Now Tucson Isn't known for the best roads due to potholes and such, however everytime I hit a bump it thunks. I took a short video of the thunk and mostly the squeek I hear. Video was taken with a Iphone so quality isnt the best but towards the end you can hear it.

vid for reference

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
do you have the anti-rattle clips on the pads? also make sure everything is tight, and recheck everything.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Tighten the Panhard.
I have the ADJ from UMI and even with blue loc-tite I have to re-tighten that bitch every 2k miles or it starts clunking over sharp bumps.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back