Clutch line and clip needed for 06 GT

ethrjock

forum member
Reaction score
This fits a 2006 Mustang GT tr3650. Does anyone have a busted transmission or one of these from upgrading to the RAM slave and you are willing to sell it to me? I lost one of the clips and broke a clip. To replace that clip I have to buy the whole assembly from FORD for $75.. The part number is 6R3Z-7A512-C and here is a photo of it. The actual hydrolic line isn't connected in this photo but this part also connects to the slave cylinder.

Let me know what you have..

web.jpg

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have one. not sure about the line though.

say 35 shipped?

ethrjock

forum member
Reaction score
$25 and i will paypal you tonight. Is it this one in the pic? Ford had one earlier that did not have the bleeding port. Also, not in the picture is another plastic flange that is on the inside of the transmission. So it's all there?

i bet you can put it in a 5x7" yellow padded envelope and ship it cheap.

Thanks

originalsnake

forum member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me I had to buy the entire assembly just for that one little tiny worthless freaking metal clip. I think i paid over $100 for mine. I still have the whole assembly minus the one clip if you need that.

I had to remove that line so i could take the trans out. It was tough for me to reach and remove the clip and it took some force so when it popped off it went flying. I heard it rattle around for a second then nothing. It never dropped down to the ground. I combed that entire engine bay and undercarriage for an hour even with a magnet and found nothing. Nice little $100 mistake.

Last edited:

originalsnake

forum member
Reaction score
I believe there were two clips on it correct? I see where another one can go and i see which one it is that you are missing. I will check to see tonight if that was the same clip that i had missing and if it did come with two to see if the other one is interchangeable.

originalsnake

forum member
Reaction score
I have that part. The black t shaped fitting. I only have one clip on mine and it is the clip directly across from the nipple end which is the clip that you dont have on yours in the pic. I alos have the whole line as well. All intact.

You still looking for this setup?

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I may have the clip you're missing. I had an extra laying around my shop not long ago. I just need to track it down.
If that's all you need, let me know, and if/when I find it, I'll stick it in the mail FOC.

Joser281

Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack but I need that little metal clip too, ASAP. Can anybody help me out? PM me and let me know. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back