COD advanced warfare

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
was just bout to post this in the Xbox ONE thread. still debating on if it is worth picking up. Part of me wants to bc it actually looks different than previous COD titles, but part of me says to much like titanfall without titans lol. Looking forward to hearing other input

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I gave up on COD a looooong time ago. That series has been absolute crap since the original black ops

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I gave up on COD a looooong time ago. That series has been absolute crap since the original black ops

Agree for the most part. IMO Black Ops was probably the best of the COD series after COD4, and Black Ops II was very enjoyable. MW2, MW3 and Ghosts were all meh

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This game is badass! I like it way more than Ghosts already! It flows smoother, the exo suits and space jumps aren't overly exaggerated, weapons are somewhat balanced (AK12 is nice) and I'm not mad about any of the maps I've played so far.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
This game is badass! I like it way more than Ghosts already! It flows smoother, the exo suits and space jumps aren't overly exaggerated, weapons are somewhat balanced (AK12 is nice) and I'm not mad about any of the maps I've played so far.

I agree 100% I was worried about it being to "futuristic" and all the exo jumping. but yea it plays way better than ghosts.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just dropped 32 kills on Uplink in Detroit. That's a fun game style right there.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
I would've posted my opinion. But apparently the employees can't count to 2. They only reserved one copy for us. So I ley my son have it.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is on the way for me (last birthday gift) but I've been pretty busy playing Destiny and Hprizon 2...

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
I just cant get into it and since I've finished the campaign im trading it in, I think im to old and the reflexes are slowing down so its me getting 10 kills and dying 20 times. I still love battlefield 4 though.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I just cant get into it and since I've finished the campaign im trading it in, I think im to old and the reflexes are slowing down so its me getting 10 kills and dying 20 times. I still love battlefield 4 though.

If you're on PS4 I'll buy it from you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back