COD advanced warfare

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I was in training out of town all last week and missed the UPS guy on Monday by a few hours. Just got some seat time in on Friday when I got back and over the weekend. So far, I'm liking it. WAY better than Ghosts, on par with BO2. Better than MW3, but it isn't the cherry that the first BO was.

Likes - easier to spot enemies. I was having difficulty on the last two games "seeing" people. They seem to have fixed that. Maps are good. Weapons seem balanced for the most part, the AK is good and surprisingly the BAL-27 is amazing with a grip. I haven't unlocked all the weapons yet.

Dislikes - my skill level lol. Rocking a 0.90 K/D right now, I hope to get that back to above even by the weekend.

I'm on PS4, feel free to add me - jjoemomma

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I'm glad this game isn't a piece of shit like Ghosts was. It's probably gonna take me a little bit to get fully acquainted. I play hardcore team deathmatch, which can get frustrating at times on this game. Went from a 1.08 k/d down to a .99 in a matter of 2 games. But of course that's pretty easy to do considering I don't have that many games played yet. I really enjoy playing Exo Survival, also.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I haven't seen any lag issues on Xbox One. And all you guys batching about K/D in the .9 range, GFY! :) Mine stays at about .6. It's better than previous CoD games. I haven't played one since Black Ops 1 though. It still feels like a CoD game though. So it's ok.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Xbox one. But I blame it on my shitty internet. My neighborhood sucks for some reason..

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen some lag on the PS4 - but it has entirely been host-dependent. I think sometimes the match-making struggles and just puts you in a game, regardless of ping. They'll get it sorted in a patch, I'm sure.

The Exo-survival is tough! Me and the boy play it local.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought the lag was with the game but only happens when playing online, right?

I am not good enough on any of these games to play online...if I get one kill it is a good day!

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I've been playing on 360 and the lag is terrible. Probably quit more games than I've played due to the bad lag.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Yes. I have no idea if it's their servers or if it's down to host connection. It's frustrating when playing hardcore and you're unloading 2 clips into an enemy without anything hitting. Then they just shoot you once and kill you.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit, I thought that was normal as that always happens to me....lol...just thought I sucked that bad!

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Haha well, it is somewhat normal. It happens to me more often than not. Sometimes I'll just sit there and laugh at myself, then go kill a teammate to make up for it.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
The lag seems to have subsided for the most part. I've been wrecking fools tonight. Got my k/d up to 1.15. Cause, ya know, size matters. Jk.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Got COD for christmas, beat the campaign a few days ago and I am about 90% sure this game is going to get traded in. The campaign was pretty fun, but the mutliplayer is just meh. cant really put my finger on it, but I have always enjoyed COD multiplayer, even last years Ghosts. But this one, I don't know I just cant get into it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back