COD advanced warfare

Count

forum member
Reaction score
I have the x360 version and it was fun for a few days. Now I just cant stand playing it...it's just not fun. This halos exo crap ruined it IMO. The fact that sledgehammer cannot fix the problems fast enough is yet another problem. Way to many glitches and exploits, more than any other COD i've played...

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Got COD for christmas, beat the campaign a few days ago and I am about 90% sure this game is going to get traded in. The campaign was pretty fun, but the mutliplayer is just meh. cant really put my finger on it, but I have always enjoyed COD multiplayer, even last years Ghosts. But this one, I don't know I just cant get into it.

I here you, the campaign is fun, but the online play sucks ass.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Bummer. I've enjoyed this one more than a COD in a long time. Maybe since MW2.

I just never got the warm and fuzzy feeling for it. Since W@W, the annual COD release was a huge deal for me and my friends that I played with. It was pretty much get home from work, and we played till 2 or 3 in the morning. Started fading with Ghosts and none of us bought COD on launch day this year. I don't know what it is I just don't care for the multiplayer.

I have the x360 version and it was fun for a few days. Now I just cant stand playing it...it's just not fun. This halos exo crap ruined it IMO. The fact that sledgehammer cannot fix the problems fast enough is yet another problem. Way to many glitches and exploits, more than any other COD i've played...

maybe its becausse I haven't played Halo since Halo 2, (but if AW gets traded in it will be for the MC collection) but i have seen people say this is like Halo. this is nothing like halo as I remember it. If anything its more like Titanfall(which again IMO is nothing like Halo)

I here you, the campaign is fun, but the online play sucks ass.

this game tried to do something different and it was time for COD to go a different route. But I don't think this was the right way to go.

IMO titanfall is way better than AW. The gameplay in Titanfall feels faster, and more fluid IMO. Where I think Titanfall really nailed it, was that there are NO KILLSTREAKS. This prevents people from camping for the most part and keeps things moving. Also the map size on Titanfall is a huge plus. If you are going to give players mobility like there is in COD, you need big open maps.

Things that this COD got right, is customization. Love being being able to make your character look different. Also the campaign was pretty cool and most importantly is was fun.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting - I've played this COD more than either of the last couple. Not nearly as much as the first Black Ops, but more than Ghosts and BO2/MW3. I'm enjoying it, but the jumping bit I could certainly do without. I did see where they added a classic mode or something without the exo.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I haven't even started yet. I knew my wife got it for me for Christmas so I didn't buy it myself. In the meantime I started playing Dragonage: Inquisition and it's fully occupied me. Leaving for Japan in the AM for a month and the game isn't even installed.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back