Colorado!!!

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
hey everybody, we got a pretty good group going from colorado springs to brighton thornton area that chat and set up meet ups on www.coloradostangs.com come join us! we're actually having a little meet tonight at the sonic off 120th and washington if any mustangers see this!!!

Jimmy

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
i see that a handful of people have looked at this thread, post up if your in colorado, we do a pretty awesome job of getting mustangs together, friday night had over 20 stangs, which is pretty awesome for the middle of January!

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
just trying to keep this thread bumped every week or so, I can't believe we don't have anyone from colorado on this forum!!

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Count me in. I met up with you guys back in 07 (I think), back when a friend told me about the group. Same ones? Have you been around that long?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
I wasn't there, I just met these guys in may of last year, awesome group of folks, some really nice cars too, whipple chargers, and gt500's, and roushs, its pretty awesome! whats it like down in the springs? ever any good meets or anything?

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I wasn't there, I just met these guys in may of last year, awesome group of folks, some really nice cars too, whipple chargers, and gt500's, and roushs, its pretty awesome! whats it like down in the springs? ever any good meets or anything?
Oh, I thought you were talking about a meet here in the Springs. I never have enough time to meet outside the city, sorry....

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
is there alot of folks that meet down in the springs? its a little bit of a drive for me, but I don't mind too much

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm about 30 minutes south of Durango in the northern edge of New Mexico. I might be down to drive up for something this spring or summer.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Westminster been looking for others! Also looking for some guys that would like to race club clash at bandimere. If you know any.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in the springs until May. Shoot me a PM when stuff is happening and i'd love to join if I dont have anything else going on

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
nice! i'm glad to see colorado has a little bit of a presence, I'm itching for this nice weather to come our way, I feel like its just around the corner and its driving me crazy!

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Still looking for some guys to run club clash with they don't have to be mustangs either. My brother is running his 2010 challenger and another friend is running a syclone that runs 11's! It's only one Friday a month.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Still looking for some guys to run club clash with they don't have to be mustangs either. My brother is running his 2010 challenger and another friend is running a syclone that runs 11's! It's only one Friday a month.
At a track? I have no idea what a "club clash" is.

How far are you from the Springs?

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Ya sorry its at bandimere. Sponsored by corvette connection. You race for points. Every night they give out trophies to the winners and the at the end of the season to the driver with the most points and the team with the most points. This will be my first year doing it but I have a few friends who say its a blast. It's all bracket racing with two classes 14.00 and up is hot rod and 13.99- 10.0. Cars have to be street legal.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back