Colorado!!!

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Ya sorry its at bandimere. Sponsored by corvette connection. You race for points. Every night they give out trophies to the winners and the at the end of the season to the driver with the most points and the team with the most points. This will be my first year doing it but I have a few friends who say its a blast. It's all bracket racing with two classes 14.00 and up is hot rod and 13.99- 10.0. Cars have to be street legal.
When is this? Are they even open, or are you just planning ahead?

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Planning ahead. It starts may 3 next race is the 31 and then one Friday a month till October. I'm also looking at doing the pennzoil et street. Are you getting hammered with snow? We have got like 3-5 inches already and it's still coming down!! So much for working on the car today:(.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Planning ahead. It starts may 3 next race is the 31 and then one Friday a month till October. I'm also looking at doing the pennzoil et street. Are you getting hammered with snow? We have got like 3-5 inches already and it's still coming down!! So much for working on the car today:(.
We're under a blizzard right now. No idea how much we're gonna get... it's hard to tell with the drifts. I'd say we're about the same... 3-5", but it's not supposed to stop until the morning. I think the weather said we're getting anywhere from 6-10".

MilehighGT

forum member
Reaction score
Club Clash is great, there are a few mustang groups that go as well. I will try and make it up this year, if I still have my 07 at that time I will probably run that instead of the Boss. I'm in the Springs and am up for any events, on Coloradostangs too although I'm not too active.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I don't get on co stangs much either. I'm on here a lot though lol.

Hcbr929rr2

forum member
Reaction score
yeah you don't need to be too active on costangs, but its good to check the events section there, with the nice weather breaking in we should be having meets on almost a weekly basis, keep an eye on the site, looks like we're gonna have a meet this friday at Sonic off 225 and tamarac, then maybe cruise on over to the sonic at hampden and tower where there are usually a ton of hot rods and cars on a friday evening

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back