Complete Bassani Exhaust Stainless X-Pipe Mufflers

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Finished my turbo set up so I'm looking to get rid of the stock exhaust. I'd prefer to sell everything together:

Complete stainless steel Bassani exhaust from the headers back. Includes high-flow cats, X pipe, high-flow tubes over the axle and mufflers.

Located in Allentown, PA and will meet up to 50 miles away (prefer not to ship since it's huge).

$425 complete

Last edited:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
If you're interested in splitting off the axlebacks, PM price shipped to 37217. I just put an ORH on my car with the Bassani Race axlebacks and it's loud as shit.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys, I'm going to wait a bit and see if I can sell them locally (ish) first with the whole thing. If it doesn't move in the next week or two I'll def let you know.

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
If you do split it up ill take the pipes that go from x to the mufflers I bent one

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Well, looks like with everything getting split I could do that. How about this:

I_am_ryan - catbacks for $250 plus shipping
ks_s197 - x pipe for $150 plus shipping
stang67 - long tubes from xpipe to the mufflers that go over the axles for $75

Everything is plus shipping.

- Mufflers will probably be around $50
- Xpipe I might have to do via greyhound ($75) since it's so big. I can probably take it apart somewhat to help
- The tubes that go in between the xpipes and mufflers are probably around $50 too

These are super rough estimates, if this is good for everyone I'll get better details.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Ok guys, here are the rough dimensions for shipping. My zip code is 18103 so you can calculate.

xpipe - 36x30x8
other tubes - 70x28x10
mufflers - 36x18x20

I_am_ryan and stang67, let me know if you are a go, ks_s197 is in :)

Ks_S197

forum member
Reaction score
Eddieval5... I just pm'ed OP. Unfortunately I had an unexpected situation come up. So if you want it go for it. Again my apologies. Really wanted it!

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Everything is about 4 years old with around 20k miles. Took it off when I started racing. It really needs cleaned up too, I just took pics without even wiping them off.

If someone wants it all I guess I'll ship everything - greyhound would probably be the cheapest at around $100.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back