Completely Stock Engine Dyno (pretty boring, just FYI)

gas meet foot

clutch, meet other foot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As the title says, this is pretty boring (especially for the 90% of you who are FI by now). I just thought I would throw it up in case someone searches for stock dyno runs to compare against.

The car is the one in my sig. There are just under 25k miles on it. Note that the SAE correction is 1.04, so I am getting the same 262-265 most guys are. Temperature was 85' F (probably upper 70's outside of the shop). Elevation is about 600'.

High-res version of the below is here. PM me for the original.

2293230086_63f0fcd7c7_o.jpg

Oh, yes, and here's the video:
[google]-8067348511197688262[/google]

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
You might say boring but someone is always clamoring for a dyno pull on a stock mustang on the boards. Thanks for going through the trouble to post.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Nice to see a no shit "stock" dyno pull. Besides, we all started somewhere. I don;t think anyone on here started with a 5.4 with a whipple 3.4 as there first! I my self started with a stock 5.0L. Then modded itup over time all the way to 1500 HP. (God I miss that car) then it was a 2002 Saleen S281. Built it up over time with some bolt ons and the Jug. Then came the 06 SC car. raced stock one year, the ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE when I dropped it off in Jersey. Now we are pushing 500 at the wheels and plans are for more.

It all starts somewhere, and will progress over time!

gas meet foot

clutch, meet other foot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, the mods are definitely coming. This was my baseline, and I thought I'd throw it out there to be searchable.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I had a stock dyno done once... all I learned was that I'd never spend another dime with JBA Racing. :naughty:

gas meet foot

clutch, meet other foot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is that from the thread over and bradbarnett? I think I saw you in a dyno thread when I was checking out that Tokico group buy.

ixtlan

Reaction score
Thats great you did a dyno stock.
A baseline is something we dont see.
Damn I wish I had done one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back