control arm relocation bracket

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
You can get them from Vorshlag or Hyper motive Performance. Both are on this site. My White Line Watts is supposed to ship off back order soon!! Giggity!!! :victory:

conexion914

forum member
Reaction score
I have the BMR set, but I'm not partial to any one vendor here.

I research and see who has what and what they've been put through and make my decision.

Cars12369

forum member
Reaction score
the 15% off is for new customers only, on orders of $150 or more....

plenty of vendors here, including myself, that can take care of you

yes this is true but also need to get my front koni strut from them also so i might just wait little longer to just get it all

Djstorm100

forum member
Reaction score
I hear this often, however, how do you actually know that the 3rd position won't provide benefit to you/your car's performance? Give Van Collier at Revan Racing a call, he will tell you that he thought the same thing, until he tested each position, and now uses the bottom position.

What brackets are you planning to use? There are several sets on the market that are all very similar in clearance, in comparison to ours. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet the Whiteline set, with only one hole, is within 1/4" in length, to ours.

I don't see why you couldn't make the holes. It really shouldn't be that hard, BUT, you do need to ensure they are precise. I'd hate to see you fubar your thrust angle, and band-aid it with adjustable LCA.

3" is a pretty good drop. I imagine you are going to want to relocate that rear pivot point "atleast" 4" or so. To give you a good idea, our bottom position is 4" lower than the factory position.

Sounds like you are going to have a pretty sweet set-up. Let me know if you have any questions about our stuff, I'd be happy to answer any that you may have. Good luck!

That 1/4 could be the difference in hanging up on the rail at the car wash or ripping something up. I'm highly sure the 3rd hole will not be beneficial to me.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Can anyone put a whiteline bracket next to a bmr bracket?
Want to see who hangs lowest.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That 1/4 could be the difference in hanging up on the rail at the car wash or ripping something up. I'm highly sure the 3rd hole will not be beneficial to me.

Maybe, but we won't know until someone provides some measurements.

Since you are highly sure about the position of the arms, you may want to look into a set that is shorter (more clearance) and has just (1) position, 2" below the factory position. Not sure if you are considering the Whiteline version, but if you are, keep in mind that their one position isnt much higher than our 3rd....

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Again i have BMR relo brackets. I go through a track wash every weekend. I have NO issue going through.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't tried any others, but I just installed BMR ones two weekends ago and those things are sturdy as a motherfucker and the fit could not be any better. Honestly the best fitting part paired with their LCAs that you can imagine.

Like I said, I haven't tried any others, but aside from getting the factory LCA bolts out (that were SOAKED in Loctite), the install could not have been any easier. Get a good torque wrench, though. I think the bolts are 159 ft/lbs!

Cars12369

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to get the BMR ones but i dont want pay out the extra for 3 holes that i know i wont adjust all i need is 1

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to get the BMR ones but i dont want pay out the extra for 3 holes that i know i wont adjust all i need is 1

How far out is your IC point currently, how high is it, and where are you wanting it to be?

Cars12369

forum member
Reaction score
the rear is a little lower not in much angle at all if i launch my tires spin bad through 2nd gear traction light comes on and all im thinking if i went with the BMR id put it in middle my car isint slammed

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Chopped! just need to paint and make them pretty again.
wwm8n5.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chopped! just need to paint and make them pretty again.
wwm8n5.jpg

Nice!

I rarely recommend someone trimming or excessively modding our parts.....but what you have done is perfectly fine. I am digging it! It looks like a beefed up version of our previous 2-position design.:clap:

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Most companies who make them, for some reason or another, have seen a failure or damage of some sort, including BMR.

A few years ago, we released a new design, that we feel is the best "true" bolt-on set of Relocation Brackets on the market. These newer brackets are substantially better than our previous design, in terms of installation, material thickness, and available adjustments for the LCA angle/position.

We have not seen one single failure with the new design, and they have been tested on several cars that exceed 1000HP and 1.2 - 1.3 sixty foot times, BOLTED-ON.

If you have any questions about our suspension pieces, please let me know! :thumb2:

When did the redesign take place? I have your relos on my GT500, and bought them for my old GT in '08 or '09. I'm wondering if I need to invest in the new design, but not sure if I have the "old" design. Looking at a picture of your brackets on the AM website, they look the same as what I already have.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice!

I rarely recommend someone trimming or excessively modding our parts.....but what you have done is perfectly fine. I am digging it! It looks like a beefed up version of our previous 2-position design.:clap:
I hope you're digging the driver side too? lol
I know it hurts to see your shit chopped up but I aint getting rid of these so I am going to make them work whether they like it or not. :clap:gentlemen I present to you.... the car wash mod...
2ecg9dt.jpg

68xxlz.jpg

34za68l.jpg

25fm45x.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back