Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING!

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Any of the wide seats will work for you... A4, LG1, CR1, and VX2000. What material are you looking for?

Nothing fancy. Not leather lol. Turning my old daily driver into a full on race car so something along those lines.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Can I have a quote for a pair of FX1 Pros, black cloth? Double locking slider for driver side and single for passenger. Shipped price to 85715. Thanks!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Can I have a quote for a pair of FX1 Pros, black cloth? Double locking slider for driver side and single for passenger. Shipped price to 85715. Thanks!

Are you looking for 1 or 2 seats? It doesn't make sense to ONLY get 1 seat with double locking sliders

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for 2 seats. I want the double locking for the driver side to keep the seat in place on drag strip launches. On my GT, I had the same seats with single locking and the seat flew back the first time I launched it (I ended up welding the seat to the bracket as a fix). Hopefully, that won't be the case with the double. I won't be carrying a passenger with me on my passes so no need to have a double for passenger side.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
what mounting base options are avalible for the seats single lock-double lock any diffrent heights? are they corbeau brand? thanks

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
what mounting base options are avalible for the seats single lock-double lock any diffrent heights? are they corbeau brand? thanks

We only offer brackets with double locking sliders.... it's not worth getting the singles for the small amount of money you save. If you want the seats to sit lower I would recommend getting the shaved base option... what seats are you interested in?

Can I get a quote for 2 CR1 black suede with brackets to zip code 77449. Thanks

Done...

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Already have seats just looking for brackets. Thanks for all the info

2011/5.0

Reaction score
My problem is i tried the corbeau brackets they sent and the seats are too low didnt know if taller bases where available. Rrb seats. On a side note the single locking base did fail at drag strip and release and slipped all the way back. Im 6 0". 205. Am i too fat

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Tpsmak supplies the double locking. I got mine from AM a month before this sale they only carry single lock bases Im wondering if they sent me RRB seats that have a shaved base by mistake

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Black Friday Special!
-PM or contact me for the Black Friday Special Pricing!
-0% Financing Available for up to 1 Year
-Accept ALL Car Care One Card!
-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mike do you know if the A4 wides will fit in the 2013? Someone told me they weren't sure if they would... If they do could you shoot me a quote for two of those and brackets sent to 76063? Thank you sir!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back