Corsa extremes

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
So I got a killer deal on a almost new set of corsa extremes they were so cheap I originally thought it was an Internet scammer or something but I received them today and they certainly are legit and boy do they look and sound sweet. When cruising they have a very low smooth rumble to them but when u get on the gas they scream! And boy are they smooth and did I mention no drone what so ever, anyway sorry for the rant I am just really impressed with this system.... I got them shipped to my door for 265.00 if you can believe that!!!

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Absolutely love my Corsa Extreme AB. LIke you said, nice and smooth tone but really screams at WOT. No drone whatsoever either.

Going catless might be a different story though.

Since there are no vids.. here's a few of mine:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Please post another video if you take the cats off. They sound great but I wonder if it would be like the Roush where they get all raspy and crappy sounding with out the cats. I'm thinking they might not since you have done a few other things too. Sounds like "race car"!

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Please post another video if you take the cats off. They sound great but I wonder if it would be like the Roush where they get all raspy and crappy sounding with out the cats. I'm thinking they might not since you have done a few other things too. Sounds like "race car"!

lmao you aint lying, the Roush AB's sound like shit with an off road mid.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score

I think they might get pretty god awful loud without cats. It's kind of been the main reason I haven't made the switch. If it is though, I might end up going with the quieter version. But right now, they are perfect.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Take out your cats and the GT500's will sound even better.

Or take out the cats AND the mufflers.......LOL!!!!:roflmao:

IMAG1183.jpg

1353181951.jpg

:omfg: :crazy:

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
I've been debating on wether I want to put swap my mid pipe but I don't want to tune the car right now and that's my Main concern. I'm pretty sure that these corsa extremes would sound insanely beautiful with a off road h pipe

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back