Could'nt stay away long, COYO TT Build 2

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I picked up this very low mile (9K) grabber blue premium 5.0 a few weeks ago for a hell of a deal private party. It passed the strict MD inspection this week soI installed:

BMR Ultimate Double Adj UCA and LCA's this weekend
BMR Springs, Panhard, and LCA relocation Brackets
Magnaflow Competition Exhaust
Strange Adj Struts and Shocks
UPR Catless X-pipe
GT500 spoiler and Boss Diffuser

I have Corbeau FX1's waiting to go in.
Shaftmasters Aluminum DS
Weld RT-S 17x7/15x10 on order with ET Street Pros
I will be building the 6r80 next, then it will be time for an aluminator and boost (may wait until fall at this point so im not without the car during the prime weather months). Here are a few pics of car.

Ill keep the thread updated as I go along. I have and will be trying to reduce weight wherever I can . So far I have removed 109#. After the seats and Welds that should be 200# total.

Spare and Jack 37#
Mangaflow Comp Muffler Delete 24#
Aluminum DS: 18#
Axle Weights 6#
Catless X - 15#
STB: 9#
The FX1's and rear seat delete will shed approx 100# ( I will get actual weights when I install)
The Weld's should be good for 50# ( I will get actual weights when I install)

On the fence about doing the JPC bumper supports (24#) and lightweight battery (18#). The car will not be my DD, I drive wayyyy to much, about 45K a year.

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Why didn't you take the side profile shot from your backyard. It would look soo much better. Trying to see what kinda gap you got going on there lol.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Good to see you back. Personally I'd do the front JPC bumper support. For the rear I'd just pull off the stock one and run without a support, mine is fine like that. You will probably end up needing a chute anyhow which bolts in place of the rear support.

AndrewS197

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, that looks good. Those wheels are really nice. What trim level came with those? Just premium?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
What boost are you going with this time?

Looking like Fluid Turbo Concepts

Good to see you back. Personally I'd do the front JPC bumper support. For the rear I'd just pull off the stock one and run without a support, mine is fine like that. You will probably end up needing a chute anyhow which bolts in place of the rear support.

Good to know Bud

Great lookin' machine!!

:thumb2:

Wow, that looks good. Those wheels are really nice. What trim level came with those? Just premium?

Yea the premium 19" non-brembo option.

Does it matter? He will just sell it again......... :thumb2:

:lol: just kidding homie.

LOL, No I will actually have time for this one....I hope.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I just give him hell cuz he kept making the last car faster and only took it to the track to run like once then sold it.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I just give him hell cuz he kept making the last car faster and only took it to the track to run like once then sold it.

Yeap, didn't have time for the car. New job allows me the time

Nice ride Sean! Excellent color choice my friend!

Thanks Chip! Mandy was sold on this color because of your car, it's still growing on me lol

So whats the plan with this build vs your old car?

Put it on a diet the next few months, run it NA for a little, then build it and turbo it once the bad weather comes back. Prob sell the motor and drop in an aluminator is what I'm thinking at this point.
Hoping to get some decent weather to get better pics of the car.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back