Couple Part for sale with pics...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple part I had to lose with the new KB set-up. Everything is in good condition but just don't work with the KB. Payment to be made via Paypal.

1. Steeda CMCP Deletes with N20 taps. I have already plugged the holes as seen in the pic but you can easily unplug them if needed for N20. - $120.00 includes UPS ground shipping
View attachment 749 SOLD

View attachment 750
2. Carbon Fiber wrapped Plenum - $130.00 includes UPS Ground shipping SOLD

3. Stock Maunal trans in excellent condition - $575.00 inlcudes shipping

4. CPR Fuel Rails - $200.00 includes shipping
View attachment 747

5. Plenum cover with custom Sonic Blue Real Fire and checkered flag burn of 'GT' letters by Bill Coogle - $110 inlcudes UPS ground shipping (great deal for the cover alone) SOLD
View attachment 748

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will the CPR fuel rails work with the Saleen S/C?

Pretty sure they won't. The fuel crossover line attaches at the back of each rail, which means it would have to go behind the SC. You might be able to make something work, but I wouldn't know what or how.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What he said.

I don't think aftermarket rails will work with any Twin Screw.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I liked the color too, but I don't think it would fit with the color of my car anyway.

GJP05

Reaction score
Pretty sure they won't. The fuel crossover line attaches at the back of each rail, which means it would have to go behind the SC. You might be able to make something work, but I wouldn't know what or how.

You can run the crossover at the front of the rails. I ran these fuel rails with -8AN line in the front. Here is a poor pic but if you look closely you can seen the front of the rail and the crossover (blue rail ,red elbow and silver line)just to the left of the C&L elbow.
100_0123.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back