Couple vids from this weekend

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score

Cookiemonster

forum member
Reaction score
sweet vids :thumb: looks like your gettin the car to turn, but I felt in the first video you coulda been on the gas a little sooner in some of the turns.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Man, whats wrong with your car where you can't catch that little p.o.s..........

Just kidding, enjoyed the videos

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Enjoyed the videos. You will be able to come into the brake zones faster and later with the DTC-70 pads and begin your acceleration a little sooner as you track out. Real smooth input on the steering wheel and good line. Looked like you were having fun. What group level was this - HPDE 2? Looked like every car had an instructor in them. Your guy liked what you were doing and was also eager to catch that BMW. :thumb:

Last edited:

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Damn Man, whats wrong with your car where you can't catch that little p.o.s..........

Just kidding, enjoyed the videos

hahaha...apparently he's about 1400lbs lighter than me, and runs 4.10s. This is a pretty short track (1.1mi) so that BMW really moves. On longer tracks his gearing would put him at a disadvantage. He is a good driver, though!

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the videos. You will be able to come into the brake zones faster and later with the DTC-70 pads and begin your acceleration a little sooner as you track out. Real smooth input on the steering wheel and good line. Looked like you were having fun. What group level was this - HPDE 2? Looked like every car had an instructor in them. Your guy liked what you were doing and was also eager to catch that BMW. :thumb:

This was the equivalent of DE3/DE4...I took that guy as a passenger, I wasn't expecting him to start shouting instructions. It was actually pretty annoying.

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Cool! Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't wait till May when I get my GT on the road course at VIR. Definitely suffering from withdrawal symptoms over the winter with all the snow we're getting, LOL!

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Cool! Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't wait till May when I get my GT on the road course at VIR. Definitely suffering from withdrawal symptoms over the winter with all the snow we're getting, LOL!

I would love to drive VIR! For us here in AZ, we have racing year-round, except for the summer, lol.

I'm roughly 8 hours driving from Laguna Seca/Infineon/Willow Springs, I'd like to get out to a track weekend at one of those. Dunno when I'll make a trip to CA though.

For now, just beating up these tracks here in AZ. We have a new one that is now open we will be driving in May, INDE Motorsports Ranch:

aerial1_huge.jpg

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Yea - chasing Bimmers is fun and getting waved past is even more fun!

I too am having withdrawal symptoms but April is getting close!

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Cool - I use the same one. I've used it in my Celica GT, Infiniti G35 and now the Mustang GT. Great piece of equipment.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back