Crruisin' Ocean City, MD 2012 (some non-mustang pics)

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
What do you do for a living again...?:crazy::wtf:

I was totally behaving, unlike everyone else there. He was upset because my taillights and tag cover were tinted. He was totally bring really anal. Ashamed to call him colleague, lol

drag cars driving up and down the road and he is screwing with my car , wth

Last edited:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in going to this it happens twice a year. The first weekend in October is the next Cruisin' Weekend

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
the fall cruisin is the weekend before my wedding, should be out of control!!!! im literally having 3 bachelor parties. one weekend of my favorite strip club, one weekend at ariel atom driving school and one weekend in OC for fall cruisin!!!! couldnt get any better!!!!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
the fall cruisin is the weekend before my wedding, should be out of control!!!! im literally having 3 bachelor parties. one weekend of my favorite strip club, one weekend at ariel atom driving school and one weekend in OC for fall cruisin!!!! couldnt get any better!!!!

Very similar to me except for spring. I was down OC last weekend, this weekend is Atlantic City for my true bachelor party :thumb2:

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, and I agree with what someone else said. New cars are nice but you can't beat the older iron.

I went to Ocean City once when I was in Salisbury for training (worked for Perdue at one time). It was a very cool town IIRC.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Really cool pics. That mach 1 in that last pic was sexy.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, that thing was sweet. Im not a huge fan of the GB cars, but I think that boss made me change my mind

I remember seeing one for sale in the Baltimore/Washington area for like 50-54k.. I saw this one down there also and noticed he was from MD and I just hope the guy didn't pay that much for that one..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back