custom 2010-14 dash panel (double din)

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
I traded my 2011 in 2 weeks ago, therefore I'm selling my custom made double din dash panel, it started life as an ADS MUS1 dash kit and a Scosche kit, I'm also including the Maestro RR wiring harness, with this kit, your navigation or double din unit will be on top, where it belongs! with the Maestro RR module/harness, you retain your steering wheel control and Sync if you wish to. I put alot of time, effort and money into this, it looks amazing installed. I'd like to get $500 shipped to the lower 48, paypal only, I'm negotiable on price, but please don't low ball me.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
how did you modify it? cut and flip?
yup, cut with a dremel, then used epoxy putty to bond the pieces into place, followed by 3M Bondo body filler, lots of sanding, primer and paint.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
That's worth every last dime you're asking for it. Looks good.
thanks man! I appreciate that, I'm at the point that it will just sit in my basement until someone decides they want to make a respectable offer, I've gotten lots of low ball offers, I mean, you can't even buy the normal dash panel that has the double din on the bottom for what they're offering lol, a custom piece that has the unit where it should be! and I'm including the ADS Maestro Rr module and all needed harnesses

Last edited:

king_13

Reaction score
Just bought it, can't wait to get see it in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
refund issued to King 13, while packing this up for shipping, I noticed where the bondo is shrinking in a few places, and it can be seen, so I am no longer selling it, I will repair it and repost it.

**MODS, THIS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE**

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back