Custom Fabed Turbo Kit

Candy09GT

Reaction score
A guy I know that does my engine work knows a guy in Trenton, Ohio that makes these turbo kits him self. The kit is make so none of the piping hangs below the K member. He is trying to get the kits out and known to the public and he said he would do a kit for me out the door for $4500. The includes all hot and cold side piping, inter cooler, oil lines, tuning, fuel pump and injectors. Includes everything down to the last nut an bolt. He said he would even change out my long tube headers and install the kit for me at that price. I am going to see the guy this week and talk to him and check things out. He said he would take the tuning off the price for me cause I am gonna take the car to Brenspeed to have it tuned.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is there a question in there?

Candy09GT

Reaction score
no question just letting everyone know this is out there. i dunno the brands of the turbo, waste gate and bov yet. going to find out more when i go talk to the guy about the kit in the next couple days. this could be a good thing for guys who dont like the way the on3performance kit hangs below the k member.

Candy09GT

Reaction score
i will have all of that when i meet with the guy this week

probercr93

Banned
Reaction score
That is the biggest reason I went with the HP performance kit. It doesn't hang below the K member.

I was thinking 4500 didn't seem like a great deal until he said he'd install it for you at that price.

What size piping does he use?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Is there a question in there?

muttley.gif

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
That is A LOT of parts and work for 4500, not even including the install. Sounds like you will be getting a lot of over seas parts. Just a thought to keep in the back of your mind when you go to talk to him.

blacks197

Reaction score
A couple local big name turbo companies offered to build and sell me a turbo kit for my 5.0 when I first bought it. The price included everything because it would be the prototype kit the drawback was they would need the car 6-8 weeks so I passed.

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back