Customer service on damaged part...

ninjadave

Reaction score
You guys are outstanding. I purchased about $2,000 worth of suspension parts from you about a year ago. On my initial purchase I had a laundry list of what I wanted. When I spoke to a rep and informed them what the car was to be used for (wife's daily driver with me having fun on the weekends), they actually recommended a different set up that cost me almost $1,000 less. So right there you guys were honest from the start. Fit and finish were great. Was under the car a month ago because I heard a chunk noise and wouldn't you know it the passenger side sway bar endlink face had came off (part 555-1060). The three bolts that were supplied had sheered their heads. I do all my own installs and torque everything to spec and loctite. I have to tap the threads to get the broke screw piece off, but other side was fine. Anyways, chalked it up to a bad batch of bolts. Sent Steeda an email with pictures and you not only fed ex'd the plate, but offered to just replace the endlink itself and save me the hassle of tapping the threads and also asked if any damage had been done to undercarriage or exhaust and offered to take care of that if it had. I said nope, just need the plate. Great service, really good job of looking out for the customer. Highly recommend you to others.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I guess it was Steeda? Since the only time you mention a name is when when you send them an email...

But yeah, that's sounds like amazin customer service. No blame passing there... hahaha

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back