Customers 2016 Shelby F150

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
This Shelby F150 belongs to a Customer of mine that also owns a Lambo. Can you guess what color the Lambo is?

He has also since installed Green LED Lights into the headlights that are set up on an on/off switch to go back to stock in case the POPO don't like them.

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's a fun ride but bit over the top for me. That huge emblem on console doesn't look very comfortable, especially considering I just added a padded leather cover to mine.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's a fun ride but bit over the top for me. That huge emblem on console doesn't look very comfortable, especially considering I just added a padded leather cover to mine.

I thought the same thing. For what that truck cost, you think they would have stitched the emblem into the leather instead of sticking a plastic one on.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. For what that truck cost, you think they would have stitched the emblem into the leather instead of sticking a plastic one on.

Very true. The Truck is a beast. Shelby/Tuscany could have taken it a little further with the fine details for 100 Gs

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
There was one up at Bear Mtn. a few weeks ago and it looked pretty cool. I wasn't a fan of the hood though. It just looks very out of place on a F-150 IMO.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
not my cup o' tea, at all. For that price ... yea, i'd of definitely bought a super duty instead, and had money left over!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
That thing is hideous. Plastic logo on the armrest looks totally AutoZone. I dunno, it may be a fast truck and all, but like mentioned above, it needs Monster decals on it, and that is not meant in a good way. I can see a truck like this having the ball sack hanging off the back.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. Also, hate the fact that a truck has Shelby's name on it. Just another way for them to sell stuff, attach all kinds of buzz-names on it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just looked the shelby up. Hundred grand. Good god... I'd have a diesel for that kind of money!

not my cup o' tea, at all. For that price ... yea, i'd of definitely bought a super duty instead, and had money left over!

For $100K...I'd have a GT350, and a regular ole F150 to tow it to every road course in America.

That's a cool truck, though. I Guess if you have Lambo money, what's another $100K on a Shelby truck?

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
We just had the New Roush F150 Her which is more reasonable priced. We will be building our own in House and end up being about 15K below the Named Vehicles. Supercharger, Exhaust and Wheels. The rest of the options like Suspension, etc will be Ala Carte

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
IMO, Tuscany does crap work for what they charge. Especially when it is interior work. Like stated earlier, instead of actually stitching in the logo, they take emblems or patches, and do a 5 minute job on them.

The dealer I worked at had bought a Black Ops Tuscany F-150 one year, and Tuscany charged about $20,000+ over the MSRP of the F-150 when it only had maybe $8,000 worth of additional accessories/parts. It never sold, and I believe a dealer in Texas ended up trading us F-150's for it.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
IMO, Tuscany does crap work for what they charge. Especially when it is interior work. Like stated earlier, instead of actually stitching in the logo, they take emblems or patches, and do a 5 minute job on them.

The dealer I worked at had bought a Black Ops Tuscany F-150 one year, and Tuscany charged about $20,000+ over the MSRP of the F-150 when it only had maybe $8,000 worth of additional accessories/parts. It never sold, and I believe a dealer in Texas ended up trading us F-150's for it.

Not selling depends on the market. We have a very strong Truck Market here in South Florida.

As for the Emblem. I actually called the customer and discussed. He is going to have the Console Lid removed and custom embroidered to make it look more natural.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
The truck market is strong in majority places in the south. Especially around this area where practically everyone mods them as much as we mod Mustang's. However, this is the reason why most, around here, don't buy the Shelby/Tuscany type trucks. They know how much it really costs to do all the work they charge $80k+ for.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
100k and they hot glued a plastic emblem on there? Fucking fail.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back