CYBER MONDAY EXTENDED at AmericanMuscle!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just scoop up some black Saleem rims, fantastic deal! Quick question, do you know if they clear the 4 piston Brembo (GT500 brakes)?

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just scoop up some black Saleem rims, fantastic deal! Quick question, do you know if they clear the 4 piston Brembo (GT500 breaks)?

Hey Johnny - Unfortunately the 18's and 19's will not clear the Brembos unless you're planning to squeeze them up front (which we haven't tested here)

Sorry about this but let me know if you need a return set up once they're delivered and I'm here to help get you into something that'll clear them.

Alex

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Johnny - Unfortunately the 18's and 19's will not clear the Brembos unless you're planning to squeeze them up front (which we haven't tested here)

Sorry about this but let me know if you need a return set up once they're delivered and I'm here to help get you into something that'll clear them.

Alex

What do you mean by squeeze? I do have spacers that I was going to use for my stock 18" rims ( I don't have the brembos on yet). I know with the 18" AMR you can get them to fit, but you have to do something with the wheel weights. Just ship me out the AMR's instead and call it a day, LOL!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What do you mean by squeeze? I do have spacers that I was going to use for my stock 18" rims ( I don't have the brembos on yet). I know with the 18" AMR you can get them to fit, but you have to do something with the wheel weights. Just ship me out the AMR's instead and call it a day, LOL!

John - Shoot us a call so we can see if the order is still here, have it cancelled and get them swapped. In regards to the squeeze comment I've seen guys in the past put 19x10's up front but you're liable to run into rubbing issues.

Alex

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
John - Shoot us a call so we can see if the order is still here, have it cancelled and get them swapped. In regards to the squeeze comment I've seen guys in the past put 19x10's up front but you're liable to run into rubbing issues.

Alex

I was kidding about the AMR's, I ordered the Saleen's because it was just too good of a deal, I wish the AMR's were that cheap, lol!. I ordered 18x9 and 18x10. I believe those were the sizes on sale. I would think worse case, the spacers should work. What do you think?

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was kidding about the AMR's, I ordered the Saleen's because it was just too good of a deal, I wish the AMR's were that cheap, lol!. I ordered 18x9 and 18x10. I believe those were the sizes on sale. I would think worse case, the spacers should work. What do you think?

You know Johnny it's going to be a trial and error sort of thing. Worst case scenario we'll take them back for a full refund if something pops up.

Keep me in the loop!

Alex

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You know Johnny it's going to be a trial and error sort of thing. Worst case scenario we'll take them back for a full refund if something pops up.

Keep me in the loop!

Alex

Sounds good Alex! I was told the rims came in, I can't wait to go home and check them out! Thanks again!

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I scored some Boss 302 wheels in Hyper black stupid cheap! Alex even sent over a 6% coupon code to sweeten the deal.

Thank man!!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I scored some Boss 302 wheels in Hyper black stupid cheap! Alex even sent over a 6% coupon code to sweeten the deal.

Thank man!!

Quick - Anytime brother! i cannot wait to see what they look like on your car. Please post up some pictures to the thread and the product page once they're mounted and balanced.

Have a great weekend,

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back