Daddy need a new pair of shoes......

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
hi all, ummm its time for new tires, i was thinking of the Mitto Invo's, but would also like some suggestions. price is a concern, want the best for my money, but do not want to be cheap.....

Thanks.....

DCA08GT

Reaction score
What are you looking for in the tire? Performance summer tire? How about the Potenza RE-11?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Nitto Invos! Get discount tire to price match an online retailer. Got all four of mine for 680....

295/35/20
255/35/20

ill be jumping up to the 305 next time around though

rawk3r

dude, where's my car?
Reaction score
this was the same question i was gonna ask for my new set of tires.. ill be running 18x9s all around but im not sure what would be good. i dont plan for performance or track, just need something thatll last for an overworked daily driver that i can also possibly get them rotated as well.. and what sizes will work for a mean look

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
this was the same question i was gonna ask for my new set of tires.. ill be running 18x9s all around but im not sure what would be good. i dont plan for performance or track, just need something thatll last for an overworked daily driver that i can also possibly get them rotated as well.. and what sizes will work for a mean look

go on tire rack and look at the sumitomo htrzIII's and look at the reviews

every one on there seems to have them for ever and they have a mean look from behind and i have loved mine for the time i have had them and i plan on getting them when i ware the current ones out best thing is they are cheap

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
sumitomo htrzIII's

really good bang for the buck, imho

I agree!!! I ran the sumitomo HTRZ for rains when I was road racing early on and they were decent.. but the 3s I bought earlier this year are even better.

Great street tire!!

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
I agree!!! I ran the sumitomo HTRZ for rains when I was road racing early on and they were decent.. but the 3s I bought earlier this year are even better.

Great street tire!!

That's good to hear. I picked up a set of 255/35 and 275/35 HTRZ III for my Shelby S1 wheels not too long ago.

I hope they hook with the Kenne Bell. :idea:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back