Dallas area call out

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Im calling out any new 5.0 owner willing to do a 45-120 roll and get it on vid
I am also calling out any heads cam S197 to the same roll..there are some guys on here that dont think a bolton S197 cant run with a new 5.0 so i am going to shut this up quick

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! I had no idea Dominic Toretto had an account here!!! Holy shit, I've gotta update my facebook, myspace, twatter, text everyone I know and get a print screen of this thing!!!

Hold on a sec....... I thought Toretto only does races up to ~180 mph.

:thud:

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!! I had no idea Dominic Toretto had an account here!!! Holy shit, I've gotta update my facebook, myspace, twatter, text everyone I know and get a print screen of this thing!!!

hahahaha this is just a friendly call out im just tired of how ppl are saying these new GT's are crazy fast and this and that....i just want to show everybody that a light bolton S197 is just as quick as a stock 5.0...i guess the BS on the kills section is making me act like a douche

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score

Lol K that just made me spit soda all over my desk. Good form, good form. :)

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
hahahaha this is just a friendly call out im just tired of how ppl are saying these new GT's are crazy fast and this and that....i just want to show everybody that a light bolton S197 is just as quick as a stock 5.0...i guess the BS on the kills section is making me act like a douche

Stay safe toretto, and prove it with some track numbers instead of a roll. They are fast for sure but who knows, the race is yet to happen so it could be a drivers race. :thumb:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about just taking it out to one of the local tracks on a Friday night instead of trying to kill someone on the highway.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I am also calling out any heads cam S197 to the same roll..there are some guys on here that dont think a bolton S197 cant run with a new 5.0 so i am going to shut this up quick

Be sure and let us know which freeway you're doing this on so we can pick a nice sniper location.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
Or lay out some of MMR's blocks in the middle of the road to insure the death of any mustang. That's about all they're worth IMO

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Stay safe toretto, and prove it with some track numbers instead of a roll. They are fast for sure but who knows, the race is yet to happen so it could be a drivers race. :thumb:

Ive been to the local track and they are running 13.2's and 13.3's....which is ok in this texas heat

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Alright man lets do this

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back