Dallas here...howdy ya'll!!!

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
figured I might as well get on a forum for my new mustang, and this one seems to be the best one for info and community.

I have my first new car at 38...2009 Grabber Orange GT/ 5 speed/ with GT appearance pkg.

011-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, YOU'RE the one Stanley's moving to Texas for I'll bet......well, welcome to the forum, and nice to see another Texan here!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So when are ya taking it to HPP for a tune?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!! Not sure if you are a Cowboys fan or not, but I am, and I am friggin siked:highfive:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!! What part of Tejas you in?

Just a wild ass guess.. but considering that the title of the thread says "Dallas Here".... I am going to guess the Dallas area.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow texan. Lubbock tx, formerly Houston texas. Great looking car.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a wild ass guess.. but considering that the title of the thread says "Dallas Here".... I am going to guess the Dallas area.

You'd think a genius like me would pick up on hints like that...:sigh1:

So, what part of Dallas. IMO, it is a bit big in that area...

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
thanx everybody for the welcome, I'm actually in Waxahachie...but if you say that people say.....WHAT?

where is HPP? I'm not in the loop on all the places to take your shiznit. I've always done all my own work, like I said first new car...waranty? whats that?

I've always been a Camaro guy, almost bought one, but i just liked this car better.

So far I have put a K&N CAI on it, also put a Helix Power Tower Throttle Body 1" spacer plate(might be a gimick, but seems to pull harder that just with the CAI), it also seems to have increased my MPG by about 4. Saturday had 40 series Flowmasters put on. $200 installed for the pair was pretty good i think.

think I'm gonna get some "BOSS" stripes painted on her...thinkin about that tune, but whats the charge of that kinda thing.

Back