Dasan's hard work paying off

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
First pass was an 8.9 followed by an 8.709. 3rd pass w the new combo, and boost is ramping in a little faster now. Pretty basic combo. Ported heads, sleeved block, stock cams and ecu. Off the shelf CPR kit. 76mm w the A/W intercooler. Congrats Dasan! He expects 170 w this turbo and a small change that will keep the rpm off the limiter at the stripe.

image_1.jpg

5 seconds after making this post for the forums he runs an 8.47@165.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
saw it on IG, Dasan and Rev Auto doin work, some talk out there on the Internets that Rev Auto cars aren't fast lol always some shit talking on forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
5 inch downpipe is cheating!!!! :)

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
That 1/8 mile time with the soft 60 is impressive! Will not be long until he is in the 7's.

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty bad for us lay folk when a big single turbo kit, sleeved block and ported heads is a basic combo.....lol. Jk congrats that car is hauling and looks awesome.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
5 inch downpipe is cheating!!!! :)
I don't give a damn! Haha
7 P's. Proper Prior Plannig Prevents Piss Poor Performance. You remember that right? Lol

Pretty bad for us lay folk when a big single turbo kit, sleeved block and ported heads is a basic combo.....lol. Jk congrats that car is hauling and looks awesome.
I know right? Lol
What I mean is despite those, the rest isn't too exotic. Stock crank, valves, cams, VCT, ecu. It's not too far off his Aluminator build last year. Took it easy on that poor thing while getting his feet wet, and it lived. This year he said it was on like donkey kong. Apparently he wasn't kidding. :clap:

That 1/8 mile time with the soft 60 is impressive! Will not be long until he is in the 7's.
I agree. More rpm and a little work and he's there. I can't believe he did that today. I figured he would make it interesting. Work at it, chip away slowly bring it down over this year,etc. Nope lol. Hopefully I can get him to throw on the "Simple Jack" turbo this year

Last edited:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
This year he said it was on like donkey kong. Apparently he wasn't kidding. :clap:

when I picked my car up from Rev in March, Dasan was beaming when he was talking about the upcoming season, that car is a beast for sure, and looks nasty as hell too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah he's been REALLY anxious about this year w the new engine. Lots of restraint last year to leave it at an 8.9X and not go after this number

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back