Defiant American Whisky

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Traipsing around the NC mountain region recently and someone suggested to visit the Blue Ridge Distillery in Bostic, home of moonshiners of yore. It was fantastic side trip- got the grand tour, the folks who own the joint were really nice people & they are making a sensational product which I got to sample.

They use a very distinctive process to create Defiant and it yields an incredibly smooth & drinkable whisky. Outside of Johnny Walker Blue, I have never had as smooth a whisky before.

When I got home to FL, I went to one of the local liquor stores to inquire. They'd heard of the brand, had none in stock but could get it the following day thru the regional distributor, which they did. I bought 5 bottles, distributing them amongst friends and co-workers & all have truly enjoyed it.

I'd challenge anyone to find as smooth an American whisky as Defiant, especially at its selling price, around $43 a 750ml bottle. I think Defiant is only currently available in stores on the east coast but it's expanding constantly. You can also order it online if you'd like to give it a whirl.

https://www.defiantwhisky.com/

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back