DIB Street Build

bdt115

Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined the site a few days ago and i figured i would start a build thread. I have a 2014 Mustang DIB, 6speed. Plans to make this thing hold its own on the street out here. Some pretty big plans for her. I should have 90% of my goals done by ~August as i wanted to throw her in some shows before the end of the year. The actual "build" part, wont start until around June due to some obligations. BUT, I have already started ordering some parts, with the big orders coming around March. I bought the car with Roush axlebacks, a short-throw shifter and some stick on quarter window vents.

Parts ordered:

• Lowering Springs
  • PTM Tail light Trim
  • 4.10s (changed my mind and exchanging for 3.73s)
  • MMD Hood Struts
Yes, simple, subtle mods. Plans are Twin Turbos with supporting mods and a few more visual mods, along with parts to make the car handle some curves. Stay tuned......

-E4VKXgvKA

914r7dAvJr

Last edited:

bdt115

Reaction score
CDC Performance Grille and Boss 302 Intake Kit on order.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Excellent I like what I see in that garage

bdt115

Reaction score
Sweet! What kit did you go with? Looking forward to seeing more about this build! :cheersman:
I went with On3. (try to contain the negative comments please) I some of their stuff on a different car and it work flawless. Along with the reviews and different options to add on to the kit I figure it will be worth a try. Went with the 67mm turbos with billet wheels. upgraded manifolds, 47lb injectors, and billet distribution block. Next i'll be ordering a clutch kit with a flywheel, driveshaft, and some wheels and tires.

Hotrodtinker

Sandwich Ninja
Reaction score
Very cool! I don't know anything about the kit but as with anything if you know about any drawbacks and plan for them then who cares what you buy? If you're happy with your purchase then that's what matters. Lots of people poo poo remote mount turbos but I've been interested in them for years and have seriously considered putting one on several of my cars. Anyways, I'll be watching your build! Good luck! :cheersman:

bdt115

Reaction score
i heard a few flaws with the kit but nothing major...looking to upgrade the bovs is about it

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
CBR600RR? I had an '03 model a few years back. Great bike, and bulletproof as all get out. I beat that thing to death on the street and the track, and it never gave me a hint of trouble.

Nice Mustangs, too! :thumb:

bdt115

Reaction score
CBR600RR? I had an '03 model a few years back. Great bike, and bulletproof as all get out. I beat that thing to death on the street and the track, and it never gave me a hint of trouble.

Nice Mustangs, too! :thumb:

you are correct! it is a CBR600RR. It's an 05. I bought it about 2 weeks before i deployed. Luckily i was able to put some miles on it before i left. I love it. I had a gsxr750 before that i liked also but from the time i did get in on this new one, i think this one is much nicer. There is some good riding out in washington....when it's not raining anyways lol.....but thanks!!

bdt115

Reaction score
Ordered some 20x8.5 and 20x10 gloss black Rovos Durban wheels mounted to 255/35/20 and 275/35/20 Nitto NT05 tires.

bdt115

Reaction score
Got QA1 adjustable shocks from 05moneypit :cheersman: and everything ordered so far has arrived and is sitting in the garage, except for the turbo kit. Next purchase will be a clutch, then driveshaft and o/r x-pipe.

bdt115

Reaction score
changed my mind on injector size. 47lbs is not going to be near enough for me. going up to either 80 or 100.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back