DiMora's Raxiom Gen5 2013 style tail-light installation /how-to

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
I wish they made them with less tint on the lens,
They have that blacked out look, looks go on medium or dark color car but not a light color or white car unless you have that blacked out look.
I guess I will have to see them on light color car to decide if I'm wrong.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Thanks for leaking that link to the price! Yeah, it's a little steep, but I am glad it's not $400+

I'll be buying them as soon as I wake up on the 4th. I'm pretty pumped to see how they look on mine... all black and red theme. mmmm.

CutterWolf

Reaction score
Wondering how they would look on mine now. But I really like the look of my totally blacked out look I have right now. If I get a set I just mite have to get them paint tinted down a tad so the red rings won't show up as much....

33820544033_large.jpg

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Wondering how they would look on mine now. But I really like the look of my totally blacked out look I have right now. If I get a set I just mite have to get them paint tinted down a tad so the red rings won't show up as much....

33820544033_large.jpg

I hate you. That car is so sick.

When the lights are off you can't really see the rings.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
I think they would look real nice on your car, CutterWolf.

That car is sick. One of my all-time favorites. Along with Erin May's old car and RznCain over at modded...your car is top three to me. Of course...I do love my own.

CutterWolf

Reaction score
Well, I guess I will have to put them on my Xmas list ;) Thanks for the nice comments guys! I can't wait to put this thing on bags! Then I will be really happy!

Last edited:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice write up, looks simple. I put the Web sequentials on back in 2005 and have been debating painting tint on the bright red tail lights every since. I just didn't want the reduced safety factor of having tinted tail lights (less bright). I've already been rear ended once around here.

But these look sick! Definitely like liked the looks of them on Greg's 2013 while on our road trip to MIR last weekend.

Definitely on my Christmas list. I think will see a lot of tails/sequencers up for sale after the first of the year. :)

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
I wish they made them with less tint on the lens,
They have that blacked out look, looks go on medium or dark color car but not a light color or white car unless you have that blacked out look.
I guess I will have to see them on light color car to decide if I'm wrong.

So these ones are tinted...out of curiosity are the 2013 stock ones also tinted? Nver mind found, the answer is yes...

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
It would be sweet if all of the lights were sequential, but they still are very bright.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Wow reverse lights like headlights, if that doesn't get the point across I don't know what does lol.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so I had the car out yesterday in the sun, washed it and the more I see how they look on the car, the more I like them. :beer:

One question though. ... what about reverse lights?

that's my pic above - they are very bright - when I showed my 9 year old, he was shocked how bright

Wow reverse lights like headlights, if that doesn't get the point across I don't know what does lol.

:thumb2:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
so I had the car out yesterday in the sun, washed it and the more I see how they look on the car, the more I like them. :beer:

that's my pic above - they are very bright - when I showed my 9 year old, he was shocked how bright

:thumb2:

Kind of digging the I'M REVERSING, BITCH! lights. :roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back