stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kind of digging the I'M REVERSING, BITCH! lights. :roflmao:

:lol: actually that's the one thing about the lights I didn't see yesterday.

I had a big F250 behind me for a bit, thing had a huge chrome bumper, so I got to see how the brakes/turn signals really worked. :thumb2:

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
The reverse lights pretty f'n bright. Def solved my "can't see shit outta my tinted back glass at night" problems.

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
so I had the car out yesterday in the sun, washed it and the more I see how they look on the car, the more I like them. :beer:

that's my pic above - they are very bright - when I showed my 9 year old, he was shocked how bright

:thumb2:

Glad to hear you're a big fan of the reverse lights. Those LED's are definitely bright. It makes a huge difference if you have a really dark driveway or if you park in a street that isn't well lit, etc.

If it's stops just one moron from driving behind you when you're backing out of a spot, then they've sufficiently done their job!

They look awesome! Thanks for posting up a pic. I really like them on silver. They seem to be perfect on a darker color car. With a bright colored car they look great and definitely become the focal-point of the rear. With a darker color car, they still look great but they're more subtle. They really do look great on yours!

Chris

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
hey Chris any chance of a forum discount or group buy? I think it would look better on a screamn yellow car =-)

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
VIUs09Tl.jpg

Woot

love these things

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey Chris any chance of a forum discount or group buy? I think it would look better on a screamn yellow car =-)

Really Ted... :thud:

they offer a 6% discount... mentioned all over the board

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Hey lostsoul,

As Stkjock mentioned, we do offer an exclusive forum discount code! Our only requirements is, not to share the code and members must have 50+ posts to receive the code.

If you still need the discount code, hit me up via PM. I'll hook you up!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
anyone have an update on the second shipment?

The second shipment went out on the 15th! There should be quite a few more guys who have the the lights installed by now. The next shipment comes in on the last day of November and should ship out by the 2nd or 3rd of December. From there, we have a few more deliveries on their way for the month of December!

To the guys who recently received your Gen5 tail lights this week- Post some pics up! I'm excited to see everyone's ride!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back