Drifting Pictures

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
$ shot

pham3.png

Reaction score
I've always wanted to learn how to do this, but not in my mustang. Wanted to pick up a junker 240sx and gut the thing to learn how to drift because i know i would probably smash it up a few times.

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
I've always wanted to learn how to do this, but not in my mustang. Wanted to pick up a junker 240sx and gut the thing to learn how to drift because i know i would probably smash it up a few times.

That's exactly what I wanted to so but these pictures got me rethinking everything!!! I'm honestly going to look into a set of coilovers and green rota grids :) your hood looks sick!! Not show car status but photoshoot status, individuality, pure UNIQUE. So sick bro!! So sick

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Guess I'll post some of my pics from last year :) This year I've made a ton of changes to the car so I'm hoping for even more angle and higher speeds.

2010FreedomMoves_lg1.jpg

2010FreedomMoves_lg8.jpg

2010FreedomMoves_lg10.jpg

2010Monticello_lg5.jpg

2010Monticello_lg14.jpg

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
Killing IT!!! Mr SMITH!!!

My car is slowly getting back together. Going to get tuned on Thursday!!!

Here's some old pics :thumb2:

DSC00226_800.jpg

large4.jpg

dmggmasd_117_1.jpg

DSC_1218.jpg

4739940873_b39edd8d49_b2.jpg

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you! I really like that third pic you posted.. They are all cool but I really like it alot :)

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
your in texas right? come out to one of our events!!! fabricatedmotorsports.com :)

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
My girl was telling me about an event coming up in Austin she wanted to check out, from yalls website i guess it's the one on the 24th of April. Can't wait to see this in real life

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
awesome pix guys. i love drift, but still learning. hopefully 1 day i can get it down

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
My girl was telling me about an event coming up in Austin she wanted to check out, from yalls website i guess it's the one on the 24th of April. Can't wait to see this in real life

April 9th.. Mean Streets car show and drift comp :)

http://www.fabricatedmotorsports.co...ean_Streets_in_Austin_on_April_9th,_2011.html

Check out this video from last years event.. Hero course for sure.. alot of things to hit out there. I didnt get to make it because I was on orders with the Army.. not missing this one tho!!

Meanstreets drift austin tx

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Why can't more guys do this in California? I'd love to check it out

This just means your not looking hard enough... lol. Drifting is pretty big in Cali..you just won't be finding alot of mustangs out there doing it but they are there!!!

And cars look great man, a good majority of friends drift down here in south florida...who tend to always bug me about going lol. Theres an event this friday that I may toss some tires on and just go at it! BUT tires are cheap.. your not trying to burn up 200$ a piece tires... lol. Nexens are HUGE for drifting and dirt cheap haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back