DSM

1FastS197

Reaction score
okay, so i had to post this... i have a buddy with a 298 Livernois stroker Mach 1 and YSI Vortech cog dirven supercharger and a 125 shot on it... street carish, lol... it can be driven on the street but kinda hard to find C16 at a pump around here! lol... so this other guy wants to run him... he has a Talon AWD with a turbo upgrade... granted its fast for what it is... i just don't see it outrunning the mach (we call it a Mach cause it has the Mach 1 motor, actual GT with Cobra and Mach parts! lol)... we're talking tubular k-member, built ('95) model rear-end in a 02 and mini tubed with a 28x10 slick or drag radial, coil-over's, built 4R70W, subframe conectors, etc... all the talon has is a transmission to hold for the bigger turbo and the turbo and fuel mods... what do ya'll think?

my brother made the brakets and the YSI bolt on the front of the Mach 1 motor, it was on the front of a 5.4L that was in a 2000 GT...

had to buy all new hoses and clamps for it... the ones that came with the YSI were junk... but they worked for about 25 PSI and then blew off! lol...

here's some pics:

YSI1.jpg

ya'll like that air filter don't ya! lol...
YSI2.jpg

racecar.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back