Post some pics out your ducks and your shotgun of choice

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
duck-hunt-screenshot-002.png

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
LOL Duck terrorism. I have some old ones I need to scan to digital. I stopped duck hunting before they came out with digital cameras so it's been a while.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
all kidding aside... I'm not a duck hunter but I have a few friends that are they got a lot of them last year off the ranch you see in the video above. Thats really why I made that video bc my friend was coming back into town. I think he uses a 10G but don't hold me to that.

I like shotting clays with the sawed off... lol

IMG_1773.jpg

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Here's a banded one I mounted about 15 years ago. He had a banded hen with him also but I tore her up so bad she couldn't be mounted. Steel shot at close range is brutal.

Last edited:

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
we do shoot alot of sporting clays/trap/skeet here to. Thats one thing you can always do, the good duck season is only about 6 weeks here so we have to do something eles with our shotguns lol

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Here's a banded one I mounted about 15 years ago. He had a banded hen with him also but I tore her up so bad she couldn't be mounted. Steel shot at close range is brutal.

You may want to take a steel shot at those dust bunnies building up in the upper corner there buddy.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

Thats cool man, I have not been able to get a banded duck yet. Im just getting back into duck hunting though i used to do it years ago but i always let cars/work and girls get in the way. Im going to try and go more this year its a good excuse to hang out and tell jokes with your buddies. maybe this year ill get that band. That is if the ducks ever show up

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Damn your that old?? :roflmao:

I'm not that old lol....just 40.

You may want to take a steel shot at those dust bunnies building up in the upper corner there buddy.

Yeah I saw that but I'm single and own my own home so fuck 'em.

Thats cool man, I have not been able to get a banded duck yet. Im just getting back into duck hunting though i used to do it years ago but i always let cars/work and girls get in the way. Im going to try and go more this year its a good excuse to hang out and tell jokes with your buddies. maybe this year ill get that band. That is if the ducks ever show up

I used to live for duck hunting especially in high school, but all the new laws and game wardens pestering/scamming hunters for money pushed me away from it completely. I can still blow a rich-n-tone without a hiccup though. I might get back into it but it's going to have to be on a lease with some other guys along with a blind that is heated and a bitch cooking up some bacon and eggs lol.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score

I used to live for duck hunting especially in high school, but all the new laws and game wardens pestering/scamming hunters for money pushed me away from it completely. I can still blow a rich-n-tone without a hiccup though. I might get back into it but it's going to have to be on a lease with some other guys along with a blind that is heated and a bitch cooking up some bacon and eggs lol.

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm married so there are two of us to keep watch out for those bastards. Never fails though, there's always one that will creep up on ya that looks like it should have a football size spider living on it.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

yea all the money people want to lease land to put up a blind is retarded.

Om pretty lucky i have a good friend not to far from home who has 450 acres on the Elk River/ Chesapeake Bay, And he lives to duck hunt. he goes 4-5 days a week.

he dont have a bacon bitch but that would be nice

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a question............are banded birds considered more "dersireable"?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back