stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw this elsewhere :boobies:

Had the car back on the dyno for some testing tonight.

Before I was rocking the stock spring, so in order to get any power out of her in the upper RPMs I was having to ramp up the boost then let it fall off. She did ok, and made 700rwhp and a little over 700 ftlbs, but that was with 10psi down low helping get the torque up. Fast forward to today....

And we get 735rwhp STD Corrected and 673ft/lbs @ 7.8psi peak ~5800rpm and dropping to a nice 7.2psi at 7100rpm.

Breaks the 500ft/lbs mark just at 4050rpm (Im going to play around with ramping in the boost faster but this was just testing wast gate spring and some E85 stuff, I had the Gate Pressure set to Zero on the eBoost2...opps)

And YES, The STOCK PUMP made 740rwhp STD Corrected with a JMS Fuel Pump Boost @ 21volts on E85. At 7100rpm it started to lean out a bit letting me know that anything more...and the pump is just out of steam. Going to follow up with some wiring upgrades to see if it will bring some more life into the pump.

Not bad for a 53,XXX mile 2012 mustang that Used to get hit with a TON of spray back in the day while I worked on the 6r80 tune stuff.

20131029_201845_11_zps83ba83b2.jpeg

Chris

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, thanx Dave. Was headed over here this morning and saw this at the bottom.
Not bad for a diesel turbo huh converted to a T4 huh? Lol
A bit of cam timing and flatten the boost out and she might peak over 7k.
Then see if he wants the real turbo on there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back