Dyno Day Interest??

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Checking to see if there is any interest on this site for a "Dyno-Day".
Alot have people have asked me over the last year if we are going to do one, but we've been so busy I haven't given it much thought.
A few close friends have stated it would just be cool to get a bunch of car nuts together on a weekend and just hang.
So i'm finally listening to em and decided to put it out and see if there is interest in at least 5 of you from this site(i've mentioned it on several other forums) that are up for it.
I'd do $50 a car you'd get a printout with A/F, Boost, etc

I would like to get this done March 17th if there is enough interest.

Let me know if any of you are interested.
[/FONT]

the_shane

forum member
Reaction score
I would be! Actually I email you a couple weeks ago about a quote for 3-4 stangs. This seems like a better deal and time for us. I'll check with the other owners of this date and see if they are available.

fiveliter50

forum member
Reaction score
I am interested in going. What time do you think it will be around? How many runs? Will you be graphing a/f ratios as well?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm in . Maybe I can grab nick and hit el burros over there.. haha

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd go. St Paddys Day, huh? I'll bring some beer.

lostsoul

Reaction score
I'd go. St Paddys Day, huh? I'll bring some beer.

sweet.. plan it G.. Ill by din din.. Ill take the little man with me. I finally got him to say mustang right.. haha

I'll call Dizzle and see if he wants to join.. as for the other guy he is a lost cause.. I wouldnt want to "bring" him down.. sheesh

LockNLoad

Reaction score
I'm in, unless work get in the way.

Cross posted this thread to ca-mustangs to see if there is interest.

Last edited:

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
Ya im in. Ill be getting my car tuned at aed tomorrow but ill down for the crowd. Any discounts for a bday? Haha mine is the 15th

lostsoul

Reaction score
So is this thing on? Do we need to sign anything or call with credit card? Are you guys going to raffle big brake kits? =-)

I wanna see nick double fist again.....errr.. that didnt sound right.. Damn.. hard to go there and drink with the kids =-/

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
the_shane
fiveliter50
lostsoul
S197 GT
LockNLoad
the_shane

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]This is a list of what I have from this site.
I need confirmation that the above are in fact showing.
I need to take payment up front to seal you in.....because as you know...people flake.
There are other cars coming from other forums and I want to make sure we have a correct head count.
[/FONT]

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will you put my FX4 Ecoboost on the rollers? How about my fwd CSRT4?

fiveliter50

forum member
Reaction score
How are we supposed to send payment and do you need it in full or can we put a deposit?
If we bring friends that won't know if they can make it till the day of, then will they be able to dyno or will they be turned down?

lostsoul

Reaction score
the_shane
fiveliter50
lostsoul
S197 GT
LockNLoad
the_shane

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]This is a list of what I have from this site.
I need confirmation that the above are in fact showing.
I need to take payment up front to seal you in.....because as you know...people flake.
There are other cars coming from other forums and I want to make sure we have a correct head count.
[/FONT]

I'm down for sure. do you want us to paypal or call and visa it and how much?

Will you put my FX4 Ecoboost on the rollers? How about my fwd CSRT4?

The 4x4 can be turned off right? if not, I'm not parking in front of your truck when you get on the rollers.. haha

If we bring friends that won't know if they can make it till the day of, then will they be able to dyno or will they be turned down?

They will most likely miss out then.. if he has others on forums willing to go then your friends will have to make up their mind asap. Times running out and it takes time and prep for TPS to go through all that trouble to have a few maybes show up. Its a courtesy thing..

Mr. Stallion

TPS Motorsports
Reaction score
I'm down for sure. do you want us to paypal or call and visa it and how much?

The 4x4 can be turned off right? if not, I'm not parking in front of your truck when you get on the rollers.. haha

They will most likely miss out then.. if he has others on forums willing to go then your friends will have to make up their mind asap. Times running out and it takes time and prep for TPS to go through all that trouble to have a few maybes show up. Its a courtesy thing..

This is true....I need a real headcount. This way we know who is, and is not coming. I cannot run this on the "may show" script.
This is why I have it setup for payment before hand.....people are less likely to flake if they have already paid.

Al we need to do is call the shop and you can pay over the phone.
Youy are then added to the list.

Yes I can run the FX4 if you have the ability to switch to 2WD.
We will not be doing any FWD cars.....for the record.

lostsoul

Reaction score
times getting close.. are we on or do you still need more people?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back