Dyno Numbers

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
LOL, missed altitude. I just know that SD is cold right now. Was just talking about good vacation spots for somebody like me who hates the heat.

toslow4u

Reaction score
it is shitty right now! i just got back from the bahamas.... got off the boat and saw we got 13.5"s of snow two weekends ago. these numbers were done around 65 outside temp

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
I cant give you dyno numbers but my old na setup used to be similar to yours. Frpp intake, frpp cams, shorties, o/r midpipe, 4.10's and nittos id have no problem beating bolt on coyotes.

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
I cant give you dyno numbers but my old na setup used to be similar to yours. Frpp intake, frpp cams, shorties, o/r midpipe, 4.10's and nittos id have no problem beating bolt on coyotes.

That's interesting. I've run a few cammed bolt on 3v's while driving my wife's stock 5.0 and haven't lost yet.

Getting back on topic though, my stock motor setup was full exhaust and bolt ons and it made 316whp 327tq with stock heads and stock cams. I would think with cams and intake mani even at 3500ft you'd make more than 301.....

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
That's interesting. I've run a few cammed bolt on 3v's while driving my wife's stock 5.0 and haven't lost yet.

Getting back on topic though, my stock motor setup was full exhaust and bolt ons and it made 316whp 327tq with stock heads and stock cams. I would think with cams and intake mani even at 3500ft you'd make more than 301.....

Lol, I guess not all 3v's were created equal than. Heres one video, I have 3 other videos of 3 other different coyotes
https://youtu.be/26F5o4NucSg

Last edited:

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Lol, I guess not all 3v's were created equal than. Heres one video, I have 3 other videos of 3 other different coyotes
https://youtu.be/26F5o4NucSg

Mods to the coyotes?

Not all drivers are equal either.

Beating a bolt-on 5.0 with an equal driver is no easy task in a 320-330 RWHP 3V that is maybe running low 12's @110-112.

OP - I'd say you are going to be anywhere between 315-330 RWHP. Really depends on your tune and how generous of a dyno is.

If you really want to see what your car can do, go to a track and post up your times.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
trap.jpg

toslow4u

Reaction score
tracks just opened here and with snow they have cancelled all the events. we will be going to the track next weekend and see what it does.... again i know dyno numbers dont mean much.
hawgman.... ill run the 1/4 mile program and tell you what the dyno traps haha.

Devcon 7

forum member
Reaction score
Mods to the coyotes?

Not all drivers are equal either.

Beating a bolt-on 5.0 with an equal driver is no easy task in a 320-330 RWHP 3V that is maybe running low 12's @110-112.

OP - I'd say you are going to be anywhere between 315-330 RWHP. Really depends on your tune and how generous of a dyno is.

If you really want to see what your car can do, go to a track and post up your times.

That setup is long gone...now hurting feelers with a stock bottom end & Dob blower, & 6 spd. So far on the kill list is a H/C/I t70 th400 fox, and a pullied bolt on gt500. I think the weight difference really helps the 3v cars.

toslow4u

Reaction score
301 rwhp n/a.
407rwhp on a 150 shot with 6 degrees timing. changed out the plugs and going to give it hell again tonight and see where we go. two track events this weekend.

toslow4u

Reaction score
made a couple passes this weekend 13.1 @ 103 1.88 60' 1500' air density

nitrous solenoid wouldn't fire so we will revisit that one this weekend

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back