EB Goes 11.777 @ 117mph

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
hmmm.. figured a little better than that with a new turbo + gutted but good time nonetheless.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
hmmm.. figured a little better than that with a new turbo + gutted but good time nonetheless.

Did you watch the video? Stock converter on the foot brake. 1st day it was ever run. That sucker will be quite a bit faster with a converter and trans brake.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

Sure doesn't look gutted to me although I guess our definitions of gutted are a wee bit different.

Did you watch the video? Stock converter on the foot brake. 1st day it was ever run. That sucker will be quite a bit faster with a converter and trans brake.

+1 plus once they get the suspension dialed in I'm sure those times will drop a little bit more.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Sure doesn't look gutted to me although I guess our definitions of gutted are a wee bit different.

+1 plus once they get the suspension dialed in I'm sure those times will drop a little bit more.

It scaled at 3040# so it's pretty light!!!

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
NEEDS A CONVERTER BAD. Fuel is probably close to maxed.

IDK about the fuel. I think the pump is the same as on the EB F150's. I make 400/520 to the wheels and it's safe. And that is through a truck trans, transfer case, big rear end and 33's.

And if you put a big lift pump in you can make more power.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score

Just going by the article... not the pictures.
Watson's then removed the heater box, AC, all the sound deadener, airbags, and anything and everything else this car didn't need to go down the 1320. Once gutted Watson went to work installing their custom parts.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IDK about the fuel. I think the pump is the same as on the EB F150's. I make 400/520 to the wheels and it's safe. And that is through a truck trans, transfer case, big rear end and 33's.

And if you put a big lift pump in you can make more power.

:headscratch:
In the trunk, a Cobra Jet fuel Cell was added along with an Aeromotive fuel pump.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score

Aeromotive doesn't have a fuel pump that will support DI. It is being used as a lift pump for the mechanical DI fuel pump.

Stock there is a XXXlph electric pump in the tank to feed the mechanical pump which is driven off the camshaft.:thumb2:

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Can I shoot the engineer that but the air filter right behind the radiator! WTF?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back