Email notifications of PM's ceased?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
yep, looks like a mail handling issue again. I'll report it and hopefully they get it fixed quick. I'm getting most of my notifications.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I noticed one return said the ip was banned by earthlink (skwerl) and the other says failed connection to cox.net.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I noticed one return said the ip was banned by earthlink (skwerl) and the other says failed connection to cox.net.

I've had issues with a couple sent emails not being delivered as well, but others are getting through.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Emails quit for me again some time this afternoon. Last notification was about 3:30, should have had at least a dozen or more since then but nothing has come through.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Probably freaked out from my mass email about the rails. Let me know if it starts working today for you. If not, I'll contact the host.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Looks like the site is getting blocked by a cloud isp spam blocker. I'll have to contact them again and have them open the ip back up.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I had to contact host and have them setup a different rdns for the mail. Just waiting for cloudmark to add us to the safe list.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
odd, mine have never been stopped

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back