Expedition Parts

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Hello Steve,

Looking for parts for my dads 2006 Ford Expedition Limited his passenger mirror power folding mirror went out. Wondering if we can just change out the motor or have to replace the entire mirror assy. Also looking for the clear lenses under the mirror for both passenger and driver side. If you can give me price and availability for everything. Thank you

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Steve,

Looking for parts for my dads 2006 Ford Expedition Limited his passenger mirror power folding mirror went out. Wondering if we can just change out the motor or have to replace the entire mirror assy. Also looking for the clear lenses under the mirror for both passenger and driver side. If you can give me price and availability for everything. Thank you

I'd need a VIN to get them right but I can get them, the motor is either $65.00 or $88.00 and there's several options on the puddle lamps so I'll wait for the VIN on those.

-Steve

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
I'd need a VIN to get them right but I can get them, the motor is either $65.00 or $88.00 and there's several options on the puddle lamps so I'll wait for the VIN on those.

-Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry I completely forgot about this post till the other day.

Here is the VIN # off the truck, 1FMFU19566LA27628

Looking for the lenses on the side view mirrors, Power Folding motor on the passangers side mirrior, also the turn signal switch.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Sorry I completely forgot about this post till the other day.

Here is the VIN # off the truck, 1FMFU19566LA27628

Looking for the lenses on the side view mirrors, Power Folding motor on the passangers side mirrior, also the turn signal switch.

No worries, what exactly stopped working on the passengers side mirror? Until I get details I'm going to base pricing on the whole mirror.

Mirror $353.10
Puddle lamps $21.69 each
Turn signal switch $106.19

I saved the list on quote Q486405, shoot me more details about the mirror failure and I'll see if I can revise that part of it.

-Steve

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
No worries, what exactly stopped working on the passengers side mirror? Until I get details I'm going to base pricing on the whole mirror.

Mirror $353.10
Puddle lamps $21.69 each
Turn signal switch $106.19

I saved the list on quote Q486405, shoot me more details about the mirror failure and I'll see if I can revise that part of it.

-Steve

From what my dad has told me it will not fold in anymore he has to manually push it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back