Experience with UPR

jgilbert04

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to hear what kind of experience everyone has had with UPR Products. The fiasco I am dealing with at the moment has me wondering if its a rare thing or if it happens alot. Any input you guys want to share would be greatly appreciated.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I just installed a few of there parts so I can't comment on longevity but the pieces do look top notch. What is your issue? I'm sure if you just call them up they will take care of you.

jgilbert04

forum member
Reaction score
Talked to them every day since thursday. Keep getting told my package shipped but they can't give me any more info. First told it all came in one shipment. This was last Thursday. I only received my relocation brackets. Called back Friday and was told UCA bracket was backordered but came in Thursday and everything else was being shipped out Friday. Said they would forward me tracking info that day. Never got it, called back Saturday. Told it did ship out Friday but shipping didnt upload the tracking number. He was going to look for the number and email it to me. Still didn't get it. Called again Monday morning (knew nothing would happen Sunday so I didn't bother calling) and they finally gave me a tracking number that was created 4/5. Said it would be out yesterday.

Followed up on tracking this morning and surprise surprise, still nothing. Called (at 8 am) the guy that gave me the number yesterday and he couldnt even find the order in the system. Gave him my order number, he found the order but said it was marked shipped. Couldn't find record with UPS though. Said he would look into it and call me back. 12:45 still no call, checked my tracking number. Cancelled by shipper. Called back and was told the order *might* have shipped but they still can't find record. Said they would repackage and send me another today and if the first order comes in I would need to send it back. Gave me two tracking numbers now. Only concession (or lack therof) they were willing to make for the frustration was to ship it out with standard shipping. Said I should receive it Friday. I asked for 2-day at their expense, not even next day, and they said no because of "cost". Wouldn't do anything else. So now I sit and wait again for my adjustable UCA, UCA mount, solid LCA's and adj. panhard. For an order placed 4/2 and processed on 4/4.

Sad thing is i was told by previous customers to stay away from them but did it anyway.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I ordered my stuff from JP@HTP and he had it out to me two business days after I ordered. Sorry to hear about the shitty service but once you do get the parts you won't be disappointed

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
UPR has always been stand up and easy to deal with for us. We have been using their products for a long time with no complaints about them or their products. Just keep the line of communication open and honest and Im sure they will take care of you.GL

jgilbert04

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. UPS finally shows receipt of the packages and delivery for this Friday. Will be glad to be done with this! And JP is a stand-up guy. Bought my Racestars from him. Great guy to deal with. Maybe next time I want some UPR I will contact him!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i was pissed they made me pay the $10 flat rate shipping for a shifter arm that could have been sent in a padded envelope for $2.50

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. UPS finally shows receipt of the packages and delivery for this Friday. Will be glad to be done with this! And JP is a stand-up guy. Bought my Racestars from him. Great guy to deal with. Maybe next time I want some UPR I will contact him!

I apologize for the communication breakdown. It sounds like everything is taken care of now. Please let me know if there are any problems on Friday.

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We have been direct with UPR for over 5 Years now and they will go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

JP

jgilbert04

forum member
Reaction score
Everything arrived Friday as promised. Rain and other obligations got in the way of installation. Everything looks good. Except the center adjuster on the upper. already showing some rust in the chrome. Will probably blast and paint prior to install. Then touchup wrench marks after adjustment. And FWIW the billet spoiler delete looks like a really nice piece!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back