EZ-Lip Front chin spoiler for $35

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Looks decent. I might do this as my lower bumper cover has a few light scrapes that would be covered up.

Regarding the material, it does look exactly like the stuff I nailed onto the bottom of my garage door to keep it sealed. However, that stuff is pretty spongy and soft rubber- more foam than rubber. I was disappointed actually because I thought it would be harder. That material would be too soft for this application I would think.

Last edited:

ModMe

Reaction score
I was actually looking for the 11+ or Shelby splitter look when I did this. I just don't have the ground clearance for a bolt on. I guess if you went the Home depot or Lowes route you could save a few more bucks. I like having things shipped to my door though

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
i entered the sweepstakes on EZ lip's website and won one for free!! Didn't even have to pay shipping. Cant wait to put it on!!
Hey, I did the sweepstakes also and won one! Just got it today. Did you install your's? Let's see pics

Four.O

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe I should get one of these and put it over my CDC chin so if I do scrape, it'll save it!

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Okay, so I installed my free one two nights ago. I like the idea of it but I'm not particularly happy (even though it was free).

It was difficult to get a consistent mirror image look on both sides where the factory GT front end dips down on both sides. On mine, the driver side is tighter fitting so it has a different look than the passenger side so it isn't symmetrical. Also, mine looks a little different than RideThePony's above. Where the "spoiler" is folded, mine is folded at a greater angle so it aims towards the ground more.

This is what I'm thinking of doing- trimming out the part where the front end dips down on both sides so I effectively have a 3 piece set-up- just the flat sections on the sides and in the middle. Not sure how that will look but I'm not happy how it looks now.

IMG_06881.jpg

IMG_06891.jpg

IMG_06901.jpg

IMG_06911.jpg

IMG_06921.jpg

RideThePony14

Reaction score
i was pretty happy with mine, just wish i would've taken more time installing it so it wouldn't sag in the curved sections.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back